Posted: 28 Aug 2015 05:15 PM PDTWE ARE GOING TO EXPLORE RATANGAD ON Weekend 29th to 30th August 2015
WE WELCOME YOU TO JOIN US… AND ALSO WIN VOUCHERS….!!!
Information about Trek:
Fort – RATANGAD
Fort Height – 4225 ft
Type – Hill Fort
Fort Range – Kalasubai
District – AHMEDNAGAR
Grade – MEDIUM
The itinerary for the Trek is as given below:
• Meeting at ADVENTURE WORLD near McDonalds on Karve Road, Pune at 5.45am on 29th August 2015
• Departure towards base village at 6.00am
• Have Breakfast & Reach at Base Village by 1.00pm
• Have Lunch Start the Trek at 2.00pm & Reach to top by 5.00pm
• Fresh up & Have Hi tea
• Fort exploration and then dinner at 8.00pm
• Wake up call at 5.30am
• Fort exploration till 9.30am
• Have Break Fast Start return Trek at 10.30am
• Reached at base Village by 12.30pm
• Have Lunch & Return Journey Starts at 1.30pm
• Evening Tea 5.30pm and Reach starting point by 8.00pm
“The early we leave; the early we will be back”
Fees: Rs.1600/- per person (Including Service Tax)
Cost Includes : Two Breakfast, Two Tea, Two Lunch, Two High Tea, One Dinner, Safety (First Aid), Expertise and guidance, etc.
Cost Excludes: Soft drinks and bottled water or any snack (Chips, etc) purchased during journey.
What to bring:
• Sleeping Bag or Shawl
• Carry mat (Sataranji)
• Light weight towel or Napkin
• Torch with extra batteries
• Extra Pair of Dry Clothes and Socks
• Rain suit (carry one unless you want to enjoy the rain in this hot summer)
• Good pair of shoes (don’t trek on floaters / sandals)
• Good strong Back Pack
• Personal prescribed medicines if any
• Cap & Sunglasses
• Water Bottle with Water
• Camera on own responsibility
• Carry some snacks like Biscuits, Fruits, etc (But don’t dare to eat alone… )
• All the timings mentioned above are based on the previous trekking experiences on the mentioned fort, subject to vary “X Limitz Adventure World Pvt Ltd, Pune” will not be responsible for the same.
• Consumption of Alcoholic drinks and Smoking is strictly prohibited during trek.
• Booking once done cannot be cancelled.
• Filled the application form attached with the mail and send it to us
• For online payment bank details given below
Bank Details –
Accountee- X Limitz Adventure World Pvt. Ltd
t Number- 31896292128
IFSC Code- SBIN0013530
Bank- State Bank of India
Branch- Karve nagar, Pune
For queries :-
Call: Sagar : 9975569993 Mail: email@example.com
Or Sandeep : 9855061612 email: Sandeep@xlimitz.com
X Limitz Adventure World Pvt Ltd
Photo Gallery: https://goo.gl/hRjhRw
For updates follow on Twitter: @XAWPL
The post TREK TO EXPLORE FORT RATANGAD. appeared first on Pune Trekking Network.Posted: 28 Aug 2015 05:30 PM PDTPandavgad, situated near Wai is easily identified due to its peculiar structure. The mountain on which the fort is built looks as if it is crowned by rocky surface. It is very near to Wai village and is situated on the Wai – Maandhardev route. There are good sights near by this place.
Grade : Easy
Itinerary(Below schedule is tentative. There might be delays in actual timings based on traffic and run time conditions)
0600 hrs : Assembly at Kalewadi phata/Aundh/Balgandharva/Sinhagad Bridge
0615 hrs : Departure for Pandavgad fort by private bus
0930 hrs : Reach base village & start trekking
1130 hrs : Reach the fort and sightseeing & have lunch
1400 hrs : Descend down & Journey back
1900 hrs : Reach Pune
Cost : INR 500/- (Inclusive of complete travel; Breakfast & Lunch)
Interested? For queries and registrations please contact the following Point of Contacts –
1. Tanmay Takawale – 9881008163
2. Amol Kotkar – 8087969251
3. Sai Upalekar – 9922219402
4. Kishor Wagh – 9766138989
1. Contact the PoCs for payment by cash or NEFT.
2. Get the Reference number in case of Cash payment, otherwise reference number will be auto generated for NEFT.
3. Make the payment by NEFT to the following account:-
Name – Kishor Wagh
Bank – HDFC
Account No –07941610082842
IFSC – HDFC0000794
4. Submit the form with proper details using below link.
It is mandatory to fill this form for registration. Your registration is not confirmed until you pay the amount.
Kindly Note :
1. Entries limited. Hence rush to confirm your nomination latest by Thursday 27 Aug, 2015 – EoD.
2. Persons with any medical condition which might affect them while doing this activity are NOT allowed. It is the sole responsibility of the participant to ensure he/she is medically fit to participate.
3. Participants need to note that any adventure sport carries an inherent risk which may turn fatal. By agreeing to participate in the trek the participant confirms he/she understands these risks.
Apex Adventures won’t be responsible for safety of individuals, Its individual’s responsibility to adhere the safety policies and make sure you reach home back safely.
The post Trek to Pandavgad fort, Wai appeared first on Pune Trekking Network.Posted: 28 Aug 2015 06:30 PM PDTHike Mates Trek to Rajmachi – 29th and 30 August 2015
Trek to Rajmachi is counted as one of the most exciting and stamina testing treks. In this trek you dont gain lot of height but you have to walk about 18Km one way.
This route in monsoon season is truly wonderful. You get to see streams, waterfalls, lush green paddy field on the way. Hundreds of creatures cross your path on the way to Rajmachi. The way to the Rajmachi Village can be called as ‘Jannat Ki Sair’. The scenic beauty on the way to reach Rajmachi village is completely mesmerizing experience. While you sleep in a village house rains drops creates a thundering noise on the roof.
Overall Rajmachi trek experience is unique and unforgettable journey of the soul.
Rs. 550/- per head
Whats Included in Fees :
-Transportation by Local train from Pune to Lonavala and back.
– Day 1: Tea, Dinner.
– Day 2: Tea, Breakfast, Lunch.
– Safety equipments.
– First Aid Kit.
– Stay charges.
– Jungle entry charges.
Meeting Time and Place :
Shivajinagar railway station at 7:00 a.m. Sharp.
– Take 8:00am local to Lonavala
– Reach Lonavala by 9:30am
– Have breakfast in Lonavala and start the trek – Have packed lunch on the route.
– Start trek to Rajmachi.
– Reach Rajmachi (after approx 4-5 Hrs of walk) and stay in local house .
– Have dinner and go to sleep.
– Wake-up at 6:00 am sharp.
– Have breakfast.
– Visit Sriwardhan and Manoranjan forts.
– Have lunch in Rajmachi village.
– After lunch start return journey towards Lonavala.
– Back to Lonavala around 6.30pm and take next available local train back to Pune
– Back to Pune around by 9.00 p.m.
What to Bring:
– Tiffin for Saturday Lunch
– Water bottle 2 Litre compulsary.
– Raincoat, Cap, Plastic covered bag.
– Good trekking shoes.
– Spare clothes.
Tejas Joshi: 9960890703
Please book your seat on or before 28th August 2015.
Bank: Bank Of Maharashtra
Branch: T.M.V. Colony
Account Holder’s Name: Tejas Joshi
Account No.: 68005242101
IFSC code: MAHB0000320
Please call on given number before transferring.
The post Trek to Rajmachi appeared first on Pune Trekking Network.