Posted: 29 Aug 2015 03:30 AM PDT
Duration: 1 night / 2 days
Cost per person:
Rs 2500/- for Adults + 3.50 % Govt service tax.
Rs 1250/- for Kids upto 10 years + 3.50 % Govt Service tax.
– Trek and a drive through via the scenic beauty of nature
from Lonavala to Campsite
– Exclusive comfortable tents for our campers
– Premium facilities like Tent lights and Inflatable
Mattress (to sleep) along with carry mats will be
provided to the campers
– Highly sanitized and hygienic Dry restroom tents
– Super hot and delicious barbecue spread
2) Trip includes:
– Camping at a height of 3,000 feet above the ground
(we will make sure you stay high above )
– An experiential journey amidst the clouds & mist,
relishing the rains, phenomenal valley view!!!
– Packaged mineral water
– Evening Tea and biscuits
– Barbecue spread (Veg/Non-Veg) (4 Pieces)
– Dinner (Veg/Non-Veg)
– Next day breakfast
– Traveling charge from Lonavala to Campsite (Sumo
can be arranged prior intimation from Lonavala-
campsite for Rs 800 one way for 7 people) (Complete
off-road mountain terrain)
– Tips, Porters, Phone calls
– Parking expense, any kind of personal expense, Any
other expenses incurred due to unforeseen and
unavoidable natural circumstances like Road blocks,
– Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the
“Inclusions” column above
5) Cost of Adventure Activity :(Advance Booking required)
– Waterfall Rappelling : 466 per person
– Flying Fox : 311 per person
Adventure Activity such as Rappelling etc needs to be confirmed well in advance along with full payment.
6) Payment Refund and cancellation terms:
– Payments should be done 5 – 7 days in Advance
– Adventure activity should be booked prior with full
– If Cancelled 5 days prior to the event date will incur 70%
retention and 30% refund of booking amount
No refund if cancelled 3 days prior to the event date.
7) Utilities to be carried along by the campers:
– Tooth brush
– Closed pair of shoes
– Rain wear/ Umbrellas
– Extra pair of clothes
Availability is first come first serve basis.
For more details visit letscampout.com or Call Mansi on 9819813493
You can now follow us on:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.co/letscampout?fref=ts
Twitter – letscampout
Instagram – letscampout
Website – http://www.letscampout.com/
The post Monsoon Camping in Lonavala appeared first on Pune Trekking Network.
Posted: 29 Aug 2015 04:00 AM PDT
Posted: 29 Aug 2015 09:30 AM PDT
Date: Sunday, August 30, 2015
Fees: Rs. 1150/-
Last Date of Registration: Thursday, August 27, 2015
Duration: 1 Night, 1 Day
Difficulty Level: Medium
• Transport in Non-AC Private Vehicle
• Morning Tea & Breakfast, & Lunch & Evening Tea & Snacks
• Adventure Experts & Leaders
• First aid kit.
• Safety & Tested Equipments.
• Government Service Tax.
• Personal orders of Tea, coffee, Cold Drinks, Mineral Water, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, etc.
• Personal expenditure of any kind.
• Insurance Coverage.
• Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
• Any other charges not specifically mentioned in “Fee Includes”
• Height: 1297 mtrs
• Base Village: Ratanwadi
• Region: Bhandardara
• Distance from Pune: 200 kms
Reporting Time & Venue: 10:00 PM at Rajaram Bridge, Sinhgad Road
Departure Time: 10:30 PM on 29 August 2015
Expected Arrival Time: 10:00 PM on 30 August 2015
Time Required for Trekking: 5 Hours
What to Bring: Water Bottles, Lunch, Good backpack with rain cover, Glucon-D / Electrol, Newspaper, personal medicines if any & a Napkin, U must carry Lunch & may carry eatable options- fruits,dry fruits, chikki, chocolates, plum cakes etc, Extra Pair of clothes & ID proof
Suggested Clothing: Good shoes, Track Pants, T-Shirts and a Cap
Booking & Payment information: Seats reservation will be first come 1st basis. Confirmation by phone is required to confirm participation.
For registration kindly transfer Rs 1150.00 per head to the given a/c
Bank Name : HDFC Bank
Branch : Hingne Khurd
IFSC / RTGS : HDFC0000825
A/C Name : Zenith Odysseys
A/C Type : Current Account
A/c Number : 50200005722253
Once payment is done, please send an email to Zenith.Odysseys@gmail.com
with Transaction ID, Participant Name, Email ID, Contact mobile number
1. Please note; this is a trek and not at all a picnic.
2. Please bear in mind that your safety is responsibility of both the organizers and yourself. The organizers cannot take blame for your actions beyond the instructions of the trek leaders and organizers.
3. Also, this is a group event, feel free to socialize. Whatever the journey is, it’s not only the destination that matters, but the person with whom you travel.
4. Kindly avoid denims (Jeans), capris, hot pants, shorts & Bermudas for inconvenience in Walking / Climbing.
1. The leader’s decision will be final and all the members should abide by it.
2. Littering not allowed for any reason.
3. Smoking and alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited.
4. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry.
5. Carry only back packs. Absolutely no for any type of fancy bags.
91+ 9764384221 | 7038219811 |
8/44 Arvind Society Anand Nagar Sinhgad Road Pune 411051
http://www.Zenithodysseys.com | info@Zenithodysseys.com
The post Trek to Ratangad by Zenith Odysseys appeared first on Pune Trekking Network.
Posted: 29 Aug 2015 10:00 AM PDT
Dudhsagar Waterfalls Trek
PLACE NAME:DUDHSAGAR WATERFALLS
WATERFALL HEIGHT:1017 ft
Dudhsagar Waterfalls- springing from from a lofty height of 600m is located on the Goa-Karnataka border. It lies at a distance of 60 km from Panaji and 10 km from Colem Railway Station.Dudhsagar Falls (literally Sea of Milk ) is a tiered waterfall located on the Mandovi River in the Indian state of Goa on Goa’s border with Karnataka state. It is four-tiered. It is 60 km from Panaji city by road and 46 km from Madgaon railway junction by train and 60 km from Belgaum by train and 55 km from Belgaum by road.
Dudhsagar is one of the world’s most exquisite falls. It lies high up in the Mandovi River’s watershed and so are not particularly spectacular during the dry season. During the monsoon season however, the falls are transformed into one of the most powerful falls in India. Dudhsagar Falls is listed as India’s fifth tallest waterfall and is 227th in the world at 310 m. The water plummets hundreds of metres (over a thousand feet) in large volumes during the rainy monsoon season, forming one of the most spectacular natural phenomena in Goa. It is a major part of the Goa ecosystem. It is a four-tiered waterfall with a total height of 310 metres (1017 feet) and an average width of 30 metres (100 feet)
One has to get down at Kulem (Collem) OR Dudhsagar railway station and walk towards the falls which is about 11 km away from Kulem And 1 km From Dudhsagar. It normally takes 2–3 hours to reach Waterfall From kulem Station And 20-25 Min From Dudhsagar. The famous photograph of Trains passing through before the waterfalls can be seen in this route and also the complete stretch of the falls will be visible while you hike towards the waterfalls.
Day 1 .29 August
Meeting point at Pune Railway Station at 10:30 pm,
We will be catching the Poorna Express at 11.10 pm,
Overnight Journey toward Dudhsagar/caranzol Station.
Day 2.30 August
Reach Dudhsagar/caranzol Station by 11.30 am
Start trek towards dudhsagar waterfall (1.5 Km ~ 20 min)
Visit Dudhsagar Waterfall by 12.15 pm
Start walk towards sonalium station (4km) railway track walk
Spend some time in waterfalls we come across .Enjoy views of dudhsagar waterfalls,need to cross 4 tunnels on the way.
Reach sonalium station by 3.45 Change, Get ready
Catch the Goa Exp
ress at 16:36 Hrs
Day 3.31 August
Reach Pune by 4 am , Early Morning on Monday.
Non Ac Sleeper Coach Train Reservation from Pune to Pune.
Sunday Lunch. (Veg).
First aid medicine
Expertise Charges,Changing cabins , HELL LOT OF FUN & THRILL
Food (Saturday and Sunday Night Dinner),Cold drinks.anythng that not mentioned above
FOR REGISTRATION :(Max 25 Members Only)
ONE NEED TO DEPOSIT 1000rs (NON-REFUNDABLE)
ACNT NAME:WILD TREK ADVENTURE CLUB
Branch: BUND GARDEN PUNE
IFSC CODE: ICIC0000005
*****NOTE: LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION 17 JUNE 2015***************
REGISTRATIONS THOROUGH PHONE CALLS ONLY: KINDLY CONTACT FOR REGISTRATION OR MORE INFO :
OUR FB COMMUNITY:https://www.facebook.com/BhatkantiSahyadrichyaKushit
Things to carry:
*********WHAT TO BRING:*************
1] Water bottle (COMPULSORY)
2] ID Proof
3] Sports shoes (COMPULSORY)
4] Dry food -Preferably more biscuits and less oily
5] Optimum one or two pairs of clothes 6] Personal medicines if any
7] Torch (compulsory) with extra pair of cells
8] Toothbrush and Paste
9] Bedding, like sleeping mat, sleeping bag etc 10] Newspapers 11]Rucksack with waterproof covering or big plastic bag to keep your luggage dry
THANKS & REGARDS
WILD TREK ADVENTURE CLUB ,PUNE
********:No refund in case of cancellation******
The post WTA CLUB, DUDHSAGAR WATERFALLS RAIL TREK (BATCH 8) ON 29 & 30 August 2015 appeared first on Pune Trekking Network.
Posted: 29 Aug 2015 04:30 PM PDT
Posted: 29 Aug 2015 04:30 PM PDT
If you live for the thrill and excitement in life then you`re going to love this activity. Enjoy a roller coaster of whitewater waves, where you will laugh so hard with excitement that you can`t remember the last time you were this thrilled to spend a day in the great outdoors. Join this adventure outing to let the adrenaline rush through every vein and nerve of your body.
05:00 AM :- Reporting at Siddhi Garden.
05:30 AM :- Departure for Kolad.
08:00 AM :- Arrival at the destination. Fresh up and breakfast followed by briefing.
09:30 AM :- Start the activity.
01:00 PM :- Complete the activity. Change of clothes followed by lunch.
02:30 PM :- Departure for Pune
04:30 PM :- High Tea.
07:30 PM :- Arrival at Siddhi Garden.
Requirements: Participant with minimum 14 years of Age with reasonable level of fitness can join this activity.
2,350/- (For the group of 5 and above)
Includes:- Rafting activity, transport by non AC coach bus, breakfast, veg buffet lunch, high tea, expertise and taxes)
– Please send a confirmation e-mail to email@example.com with name, age and telephone number of all participants – OR –
– You can SMS the above details to 9850826431 – OR –
– You can call up on (020) 25443096 / 97 from 10 am to 7 pm.
After receiving the mail or SMS or call, we will block your seat on temporary basis for 48 hrs. You have to pay the fees within that period and confirm your participation. In case of default your name will again be transferred to the inquiry list. In Search outdoors is not responsible for such defaults.
* Joining the event on Facebook is appreciated however seat would be confirmed only after making payment of event fees*
The post Rafting at Kundalika appeared first on Pune Trekking Network.