Posted: 04 Sep 2015 05:30 PM PDT
Palasdari is a small fort, and there are 2 water tanks on the top, with remnants of ramparts. We get a beautiful glimpse of Borghat. Rajmachi, Dhak, Bhivgad and Prabalgad can be seen from the top.
Kondane Caves situated in Karjat offers the ancient lifestyle of Buddhist followers. Ancient rock-cut caves, Kondana Caves are very famous Buddhist caves. These caves enclose sculptures, vihara, cahitya and stupa. Sculptures and stupas are specimens of the ancient period Buddhist architecture.
Grade : Easy
0600 hrs : Assembly at Balgandharav/Aundh/Kalewadi phata/Wakad
0615 hrs : Departure for Palasdari fort by private bus
0930 hrs : Reach base village & start trekking
1130 hrs : Reach the fort and sightseeing & have lunch
1400 hrs : Descend down & Journey back
1500 hrs : Visit Kondane caves
2030 hrs : Reach Pune
Cost : INR 500/- (Inclusive of complete travel; Breakfast & Lunch)
Interested? For queries and registrations please contact the following Point of Contacts –
1. Tanmay Takawale – 9881008163
2. Sai Upalekar – 9922219402
3. Kishor Wagh – 9766138989
Payment either by Cash/Netbanking
1.Contact the PoCs for payment by cash and also before transferring the amount.
2. Please transfer the above mentioned amount to below account .
It is mandatory to fill this form for registration. Your registration is not confirmed until you pay the amount.
Registration link –
Name – Kishor Wagh
Bank – HDFC
Account No –07941610082842
IFSC – HDFC0000794
Kindly Note :
1. Entries limited. Hence rush to confirm your nomination latest by Thursday Sept 3, 2015 – EoD.
2. Persons with any medical condition which might affect them while doing this activity are NOT allowed. It is the sole responsibility of the participant to ensure he/she is medically fit to participate.
3. Participants need to note that any adventure sport carries an inherent risk which may turn fatal. By agreeing to participate in the trek the participant confirms he/she understands these risks.
Apex Adventures won’t be responsible for safety of individuals, Its individual’s responsibility to adhere the safety policies and make sure you reach home back safely. Kindly approach the POCs with the print out of the attached form. It is mandatory for every participant to hand over the declaration (in the attachment) duly signed to the respective POC at the time of registration.
The post Trek to Palasdari fort and Kondane caves appeared first on Pune Trekking Network.
Posted: 04 Sep 2015 07:30 PM PDT
Trek to Siddhagad/Siddhagad Fort
Type : Hill forts
Fort Range : Ahupe, Bhimashankar
Grade : Medium,
History : Watch tower for Dhamdhamia
Base Village : Narivali
Maximum Height : 2,400 feet
Trek to Gorakhgad Fort
Type : Hill forts
Fort Range : Karjat
Grade : Easy – Till Caves(Medium : If climbing top)
History : Named after Saint Gorakhnath & also stoppage when travelling Junnar via Naneghat in Shivaji era
Base Village : Dehari(Dehri) village
Maximum Height : 1,660 feet
Best Time : Monsoon
The post Trek to Siddhagad & Gorakhgad…… appeared first on Pune Trekking Network.