Mangaon is one of the largest taluka’s of Raigarh District in Maharashtra, is located approximately 150 kms from Mumbai. It is well connected to Mumbai by Rail as well as Road. Every train that runs on the Konkan Railway Route from Mumbai CST stops at Mangaon Railway Station, a lot of State Transport busses stop at Mangaon. The Mangaon Railway Station is Just 5 Kms from the project & The Mangaon Bus Depot is Just 4 kms from the project.
This town is close to the thriving cities of Kolad, Roha and Indapur, Mangaon and tropical beaches like Diveagar, Murud and Janjira which are great tourist attractions.
About the Property?
Our Project “Rishika” is Just 3 Kms From National Highway 17 (Mumbai Goa Highway)
A snapshot of the distances:
• Adjoining Two Villages — Morba Town & Dehgaon Village
• 1 Km From SH — 97 ( Proposed DMIC ROAD)
• 4 Kms From NH17 (Mumbai Goa highway 4 laneing work on in full swing)
• 5 Kms From Mangaon Railway Station
• 7 Kms From Proposed Vashi — Swantwadi Express Highway
• 16 Kms From Mhasala Town
• 20 Kms From Mahad
• 25 Kms From Vile Bhagad MIDC
• 31 Kms From Raigad City
• 40 Kms From Dighi Port ( This distance will be shortened once the feeder road link across the creek comes up)
• 115 Kms From Pune City
• 110 Kms From Navi Mumbai
• 130 Kms From Sion ( Mumbai )
What is the Product Offering?
• One Acre Agricultural Units inclusive of motor-able road
• Four corner demarcation
• Round the clock security till handover
Why Will The Property Appreciate Here:
1. Mangaon Town.
2. Vile Bhagad MIDC
3. Lonere MIDC
4. Dighi Port
5. Roha City
6. DMIC Projects
For Details Contact Top Notch Ventures On: