Introductory DISCOUNT Offer: Rs. 800/- off for the First 15 Registrations. Call us now and confirm your seat before someone else does.
Unwind yourself this weekend with a Nature Yoga Retreat at Rajmachi, presented by GoHatke.
Travel in a private GoHatke Bus, from Mumbai to Rajmachi, and back to Mumbai. Enjoy the stay in deluxe huts at the Rajmachi Base Village. We have arranged some fun group activities for you.
A soothing Yoga and Meditation Session will ensure you are completely refreshed before you go back to your daily life.
Our professional photographers have always got you covered, so that you never miss to capture any memories. Come join us for the awesome experience, and become a part of our community!
1. Catch the bus at Dadar TT Circle at 06:00 am on Saturday, 22n July.
2. Reach Rajmachi Phata by 10:30am and proceed for the trek to base village.
3. After reaching Rajmachi Base village at around 1:00pm, join your deluxe eco huts and freshen up. A Traditional “Saatvik Aahaar” (Lunch) awaits.
4. Post Lunch, have some rest and enjoy the beauty around.
5. Time to have light snacks and proceed for Manaranjan Balekilla (Fort), enjoy some light Meditation / Trataka and the cold breeze.
6. Start the return journey back to the base camp at around 6:30pm.
7. Have dinner followed by some fun activities.
8. Time to sleep. A soothing Yoga session awaits you next morning.
9. Morning wake up call at 6:30 and yoga starts at 7. So don’t be late.
10. Have breakfast and enjoy fun activities and group games.
11. Have lunch, and proceed for the bus.
12. And back to Mumbai.
Things to carry:
1. Two pairs of clothes.
4. Good shoes.
5. Chappals or floaters.
6. Toothpaste and toothbrush.
7. Some light snack.
9. Personal Medication if any.
10. Jackets and Shawl for cold climate
Fees: 3,650/- per person
*Early bird discount for first 15 registration, Fees- 2850/-
Enjoy 800/- discount..
Block your spot right now!!
1. Travel in a Private GoHatke Bus from Mumbai to Rajmachi, and back to Mumbai.
2. Accommodation in Deluxe Eco Huts.
3. A Soothing Yoga and Meditation session.
4. Breakfast, Lunch, Light Snacks and Dinner on 22nd July, Saturday, and Breakfast and Lunch on 23rd July, Sunday.
5. Your own GoHatke Goodie Bag.
6. First Aid, and Medical Kit.
7. The GoHatke Expertise.
8. And last but not the least, Unforgettable memories.
Connect with our Team:-
Aashay Dedhia – 9773024818
Deven Karani – 9833618080
Note: GoHatke is not responsible for any kind of loss or damage done to a thing or an individual.
Avoid shorts and sleeveless clothes.
Drinking and smoking is restricted during the event.