The waterfall is located inside the forest near a small village called ‘Bhira’, near Bhira Dam. It’s one of the virgin places with crystal clear water. It’s confluence of three waterfalls and is said to be the origin of Kundalika river. It’s about 2 hours trek from base village along the dam backwater and through forest to reach this place known as ‘Devkund’. You could either choose to bask in the lush greenery or explore the waterfall with your friends
Category : Trekking
Duration : 01 Day
Level : Easy for trekkers but medium for First timers
Things to Carry :
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
3. Electoral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes – Must
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc.
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rain wear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bed sheet
All the video is recorded by SJCAM5x Elite