- This event has passed.
Alang Madan Kulang Trek
January 11 @ 11:00 pm - January 14 @ 9:30 pm
ALANG MADAN KULANG
Alang – Madan – Kulang toughest trek in Sahyadri involves 3 days hiking rock climbing rappelling camping.
AMK is undoubtedly one of the most demanding trek in Maharashtra. If you haven’t done it you haven’t finished trekking in Maharashtra. This trek is the test of your mental & physical stamina, confidence & endurance. This massive range of trio forts provides you some of the great scenes in Maharashtra. All three forts stand high with the towering height more than 4800 ft provides scenery that you will never forget. Plus Valley Adventure providing you an opportunity to complete this GRAND trek in 3 days with ease
MAX ALTITUDE : 4852 feet
START POINT: Ambewadi
END POINT: Ambewadi
1st Day:- Departure at 12.00 a.m.
1.Reach Ambewadi by 4am, take rest in the temple for 2-3 hrs.
1.After breakfast start towards Alang around 7.30am and reach
base of rock patch by 10 a.m.
2.Participants will have packed lunch till the time our leaders
prepare the climbing setup.
3.Climb the patch and reach on top by 4pm. Reach top by 4pm –
enjoy the amazing evening from the topmost points with
spectacular view of summits of Kulang, Madan, Kalsubai.
4.Keep luggage in the caves and explore the top of Alang fort
6.Sleeping arrangements in the Cave.
1.Wake up Call at 5:30 a.m.
2.After breakfast start descending, exciting rappel on the 70ft rock patch.
3.Traverse to Madan, reach climbing point.
4.Have lunch, climb Madan, reach summit and immediately start descend.
5.Back to COL, Have Dinner.
6.Sleeping arrangements in the Cave.
1.Early morning wakeup call.
2.After breakfast start descending.
3.Move towards Kulang gad.
4.Have lunch, climb Kulang Fort , reach summit and immediately start descend.
5.Back to base, have tea and start return journey.
6.Dinner on the way back.
7.Back to Pune by 11.00 p.m.
11th Jan-14th Dec 2017
4000/- + 5 % GST
1.Travelling from Pune to Pune by Private NON AC BUS,
2.Food Expenses (only Veg),
3.Accommodation Charges. (Dormitary / Home Stay type 4.Accommodation will be provided)
5.Turtle Festival and Velas Beach Entry Charges
6.Sightseeing as per the schedule
7.Expertise & Guide Charges
9.All entry tickets and permissions
10.Provision of primary first aid
1.Mineral Water, Cold Drinks
2.Any medical expenses other than First Aid.
3.Anything else which is not mentioned in included list.
1. a. Online on https://www.plusvalleyadventure.com/services/alang-madan-kulang-trek/
1. b. In Bank Account of Plus Valley Adventure.
2. Bank Details –
Account Name – Plus Valley Adventure.
A/c number – 915020032483908
Bank – Axis Bank LTD.
Branch – Paud Road
IFSC Code – UTIB0001894
(Note – Only Cheque deposits and NEFT transfers. No cash deposit)
You can pay the cash in our Office. Receipt will be given to you.
Address – Plus Valley Adventure Office, 3, Anand Complex, Alkapuri Society, Opp.
Hotel Kinara, Above Lenskart Showroom, Vanaz Corner, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune-
Please refer our website:-
Things To Carry:-
1.Identity Proof (Compulsory)
2. A Rucksack to carry your luggage (NO Sling Bags, Side bags,
Suitcases, trolley bags, Shabnam Bags etc.) all luggage packed
in plastic bag.
3. 3liters of Water (compulsory)
4. Preferably full sleeves clothes.
5. Trekking shoes with good grip (Strictly No – sandals, chappals,
6. One extra pair of clothes & socks.
7. Any personal medicine (As per your doctor’s Suggestion)
8. Camera, Binocular (Optional)
9. Torch with Extra pair of Batteries.
10.A sleeping bag / Thermocol mat and shawl / normal satranji and
11.Plate, Spoon, Mug (Compulsory)
12.Dry Snacks/Biscuits/Chocó Bars/Dry Fruits etc.
We are offering gear, assistance and a lot of free heartfelt expert advice to tackle your forthcoming Adventure.
To buy outdoor gear online visit http://www.stepinadventure.com/
1. Pay heed to the trek leader or instructor in order to enjoy a safe and sound trekking experience.
2. Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the trek.
3. Avoid trekking during the nights.
4. Before undertaking the trek, consult a physician.
5. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the trek.
6. The trek takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
7. For Medical Form please visit: