- This event has passed.
All Girls Road Trip to Rann of Kutch & Koteshwar
December 15, 2017 @ 8:00 am - December 17, 2017 @ 10:00 pm
Looking for an escape with the girl gang? We’ve curated a beautiful Road Trip which will suit perfectly with your extended weekend schedule! One journey, a heavenly destination, one girl gang and innumerable memories!
The Rann of Kutch will amaze your spirits and take you to stupendous heights of awe-inspiration with its contrasting landscapes, vigor and exceptional traditional flavors. Spending an evening at the Kutch desert, especially when the golden light of the setting sun merges at the horizon with the white color of the sand, is exceptionally intoxicating. Come nightfall, the moonlight dancing on this shining surface transforms this place into a magical land.
Our Journey to the mystical land won’t just stay confined to the desert and festival area, we will map the trip by visiting prominent junctures in Rann like Kala Dongar and the Westernmost tip of India at Narayan Sarovar. Rann is an enclosed tale of the enchanting full moon, the white desert, local folklores and the rich vibrancy of the cultural escapade. Wait till the enigma of the place encompasses your spirits and takes you to a new high.
Dates – 15th-17th December 2017
Meeting place – Bhuj Railway Station
Trip Charges – INR 14,285 +5% GST i.e. INR 15,000 (inclusive of GST)
Reservation charges – INR 1,000 pp
What you get (Includes):
• Services and expertise of a dedicated English speaking Tour leader
• Private AC transportation for the entire trip (from Pickup point to Drop-off point)
• Entry fees for all attractions mentioned in the detailed itinerary
• All accommodation on twin sharing basis in traditional village-style resort at Dhordo (Non AC)
• Meals as per itinerary
• GST (@5 %)
What you have to pay for (Excludes):
• Travel (Flights, Rail, Bus Taxi etc.) to the trip starting point
• Travel (Flights, Rail, Bus Taxi etc.) from the trip finish point
• Pre and Post trip accommodation
• Entry fees for certain optional attractions (refer detailed itinerary)
• Camera fees (if applicable) at the attractions
• Other optional activities and sightseeing not mentioned in the itinerary will have to be paid locally
• Any travelling and sightseeing done locally on your free time
• Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks
• Any personal medication/ hospitalization/ emergency fees
• Any porter services
• Visa & Travel insurance
*We offer separate travel and accommodation services on individual inquiry basis
Contact – 08976949403 | email@example.com
Day 1 – Arrive at Bhuj early morning by flight/train & meet our coordinator. Post breakfast explore the beautiful city of Bhuj including Aina mahal & Prag Mahal. After lunch, we will drive towards Dhordo, which is a quaint yet popular village in Kutch. Check into your resort in Dhordo; the charming resort rooms have been modeled to resemble the traditional houses of Kutch.
Your tiring journey will attain fruition in the evening as it’s time to witness the spectacle of the white desert getting merged into the setting sun!
Meals Included: Lunch and Dinner
Day 2 – Post an early breakfast; Scream HELLO to thy neighbor (or at least try to) as you visit the westernmost point of India, Koteshwar (Guhar Moti Village), where the enormity of dry surface meets the unfathomable vastness of the Arabian Sea. Few kilometers away is Narayan Sarovar, which comprises of five sacred lakes and is considered as one of the five holy lakes by Hindus. If time permits, we will also visit the historically significant Lakhpat Fort. In the evening, we will climb the Kalo Dungar to get a commanding view of Kutch under the setting sun.
Meals Included: Packed Breakfast and Dinner
Day 3 – A few days in Kutch takes one around the natural grandiose while introducing the visitors to the native culture and the traditional flavor of the people. Quench your thirst for shopping as you visit and then head to Bhuj city for your return journey.
Meals Included: Breakfast
When in Gujarat, we don’t say Good-bye, we say Av-jo (Come Again)
– Group safety is our top priority and the trip leader has the final and binding authority to take all final decision on the spot.
– The itinerary is indicative only. A circumstantial delay can be expected on the day. Please make post trip plans after adding a buffer accordingly.
• Accommodation would be base category Non-AC Hotels on twin sharing basis
• Single traveler? No Problem! Most of our travelers are singles, we will accommodate you on twin sharing basis with another single traveler of the same gender
• Group size of max 20
• Trip charges does not include Air Fare / Train fare
• All our All Girls Events are led by an experienced female trip leader.
• Did you say all-girls trip?
Spend a few days in a world without any worries, care, about recurring chores, meetings or deadlines. Laze around, explore, bask in the sun, sulk, smile, laugh, sing, dance to your own rhythm and do anything and everything. Undertake the most epic trip of your lives, come alone, bring your bae or even better – get the whole girl gang! Explore Rann of kutch the way it should be explored, with your new girl gang
• Why All Girls Trip?
Travelling to a far-off destination with the girl gang or just venturing out as a solo girl traveller are a few things that always finds a place in the bucket list. Travel has enriched our lives and we realized that there is an existing need for women travel in India that we need to cater to. We want our women participants to be able to travel in the comfort and safety of a small group.
There are many women out there who love to travel and are also keen on it, there are some who have always planned for that all girls trip with the gang and also there are some girls who would love to join a group as a solo female traveller, but somehow the plan doesn’t seem to materialize thinking about all worrisome things relating to safety and travel. CarvanTrips has tailor made a flawless travel map to the Rann of Kutch where the whole group will be led by our female travel expert.
Koteshwar is a small village and the location of an ancient Shiva temple. It located near the mouth of Kori Creek, in the west of Kutch district of Gujarat, India. In past, the temple was almost entirely cut off from the mainland by tidal creeks but now is connected by road. Koteshwar Shiva is said to be the Bhairava of Hinglaj …
Koteshwar Temple, a place where the immensity of dry land meets the incomprehensible vastness of the sea. The story of Koteshwar begins with Ravana.
The Great Rann of Kutch is a salt marsh located in the Thar Desert in the Kutch District of Gujarat, India. It is about 7,505.22 square kilometres (2,897.78 sq mi) in size and is reputed to be one of the largest salt deserts in the world. This area has been inhabited by the Kutchi people. The name “Rann” comes from the Hindi
Rann of Kutch is a large area of salt marshes located mostly in Gujarat (primarily the Kutch district), India and the southern tip of Sindh, Pakistan. It is divided into two main parts; Great Rann of Kutch and Little Rann of Kutch. Contents. [hide]. 1 Geography; 2 Ecological importance; 3 See also; 4 References; 5 External links …
Rann Utsav, Festival of Joy. Kutch Rann Utsav, Rannutsav Tent Festival held at November Every year. Book Rann Utsav Tour Packages for Rann of Kutch Festival 2017, 2018. Book your Rann Utsav Trip, online Rann utsav tent booking.