- This event has passed.
BM: K2S Night Trek
April 7 @ 12:30 pm - April 8 @ 11:30 pm
• Date : 07 April 2018 (Saturday Night)
• Duration: 1 Night
• Fees: 500/-
• Note: First Timer Not Allowed
Katraj To Sinhagad Night Trek or as we call it “K2S” is a popular night trek for professional trekkers, amateurs and newbie’s. The route starts from the Katraj Tunnel Top (New), travels through a series of mountains and hills (more than 13) and approximately (16kms.) which leads to the destination near the Top of Sinhagad Fort . It is definitely a trek which will test your physical fitness, stamina and endurance. The trek ends at Sinhagad road-head.
Day 01 : 07 April 2018
• Catch Hyderabad Express Departing from MUMBAI CST at 12.45 PM)
• 05.00PM – Reach Pune Station.
• 06.30PM – Departure towards Katraj by Public Transport.
• 07.00PM – Reach the Katraj Tunnel.
• 07.15PM – Small Introduction.
• 08.45PM – Start the Trek.
• 10.00PM – En-route. Food/Dinner by midnight.
Day 02 : 08 April 2018
•07.30AM – Reach Sinha gad by Early morning.
•08.00AM – Breakfast At Base Camp.
•11.00PM – Leave. towards Pune/Mumbai.
• Pune to Pune Transport
• Sunday Breakfast
• Expertise Charges
• First Aid
• Mineral Water/Cold Drinks
• Saturday Dinner
• Anything not mentioned in above inclusion list
THINGS TO BE CARRIED:
• Identity Proof (Must)
• A bottle of water (At least 3 Litres),
• Torch with extra batteries (Compulsory)
• Some ready to eat food – Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
• Medicine those which u require usually
• A good Trekking Shoes, Extra pair of Socks&Clothes, Mats, Sleeping Bags, etc.
• A haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has ones hands free while walking.
• Pleases do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
•• Please avoid wearing Gold and other Ornaments.
BHATKANTI MAHARASHTRACHI Rules:-
• Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
• Sleeveless, Low neck, Figure hugging, Shirts/Tops, Short Pants, Hot Pant not allowed.
• All our photo, walks are Eco-friendly, kindly take care of nature around us.
• Respect the heritage and culture. Do not litter, participants are requested to carry the waste back to the city and dispose it off in dustbins.
• Trek Leader’s decision will be final and binding.
• Participation confirmation only via confirmed bank transfer
‘BHATKANTI’ Group reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
• Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.
• Advance Payment made is non-refundable and non-transferable.
For more details and registration please contact on the Nos, given below –
Bhushan Chavan – 8898275985
Satyawan Narkar – 9969291951 / 9833455983
Facebook Page – Bhatkanti Maharashtrachi
Instagram – www.instagram.com/bhatkanti.maharashtrachi