- This event has passed.
BM: Scuba Diving & Water Sports-Kokan
March 24 @ 7:30 am - March 25 @ 4:30 pm
SCUBA DIVING SPECIAL TOUR at TARKARLI
Date: – 24,25 March 2018
(Leaving Friday 23 March Evening 5:30pm)
5300/- With transport
About Scuba Diving Adventure –
Scuba Diving is probably the only way to witness life that exists under the sea beds. This activity is a fun way to explore the magical underwater world and get hypnotized by the beauty of it. Just be there and get close to these little creatures. You’ll be harnessed with all the high quality gears and instructed by trained instructors and specialists throughout the activity.
1) Scuba Diving –
2) 4 Watersports
4) 2 Breakfast
5) 2 Lunch( veg or bangada fish or chikan)
6) 1 Dinner ( veg or bangada fish or chikan )
7) Stay in non-ac room
9) Rock garden
10) Malvan Fort
Day 1 – 24 March 2018
08.30AM – Arrival at Malvan
09.00AM – Check in Hotel
10.00AM – Breakfast
10.30AM – Snorkelling, Scuba Diving, Water Sports Parasailing
02.00PM – Lunch & Rest
05.00PM – Beach Walk, Sunset ,Photoshoot
07.00PM – Group Game And Activity
09.00PM – Dinner
10.00PM – Story Session
11.30PM – Good Night
Day 2 – 25 March 2018
07.30AM – Breakfast proceed for Malvan Fort.
12.30PM – Rock Garden
02.00PM – Lunch
03.00PM – Malvan Market and Shopping
04.30PM – Return Journey Toward Mumbai
1. Accommodation on Triple Sharing Basis in non-a/c hotels
2. Non-a/c transportation & sightseeing from Mumbai to Mumbai (if you pay with Transport)
3. 2 Breakfast & Lunch
4. 1 Veg -Non-Veg Dinner
5. Scuba Diving & snorkeling charges & 4 Watersports
6. Malvan Fort & Rock garden
7. Expertise Charges
THINGS TO BE CARRIED:
•Identity Proof (Must)
•Torch with extra battery (compulsary)
•A bottle of water (resusable bottles are compulsary)
•Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
•Medicine those you require usually.
•Extra pair of clothes – Shirt, Pant, Undergarments as per personal hygine
•Winter wear – Lightweight warm wear is recommended
•Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
BHATKANTI MAHARASHTRACHI Rules:
Basic washroom facility (Indian Toilets) available at the campsite, It is a Trekking & Camping activity and not a Leisure Trip so you need to be prepared for that.
• Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
• All our photo, walks are Eco-friendly, kindly take care of nature around us.
• Respect the heritage and culture.
• Do not litter, participants are requested to carry the waste back to the city and dispose it off in dustbins.
• Trek Leader’s decision will be final and binding.
• Participation confirmation only via confirmed bank transfer
• ‘BHATKANTI’ Group reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
• Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.
• Payment made is non-refundable and non-transferable.
• For more details and registration please contact on the Nos, given below
☎ Bhushan Chavan – 8898275985
☎ Satyawan Narkar – 9969291951/ 9833455983
*Website – www.mybhatkanti.com
*Mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
*Facebook Page – Bhatkanti Maharashtrachi
*Instagram – www.instagram.com/bhatkanti.maharashtrachi