- This event has passed.
Chader TREK “A Frozen RIVER TRAIL”(Batch 2)
February 10 @ 12:00 pm - February 18 @ 8:00 pm
CHADER TREK “A FROZEN RIVER TRAIL”(Batch 2)
Region :- Leh, Ladakh, J & K
Duration :- 8 Days
Grade :- Difficult
Altitude :- 11,123 Ft.
Approx Trekking Distance :- 75 Kms.
Spread over Leh, Ladakh, Jammu and Kashmir, this trek is at an altitude of over 11,000 feet. It takes experienced trekkers 8 days to cover an expanse of 70-75 km, which is the range of this trek. Winters make the region inaccessible and for many years, people have used the frozen river of the Zanskar Valley to reach remote villages and travel through this region. The journey between Chilling and Zanskar is exhilarating but not meant for the faint hearted.
Dates: 10th Feb – 18th Feb 2018
ITINERARY OF EXPEDETION:
• Day 01 Arrival at Leh, acclimatise and overnight stay in guest house in leh
• Day 02 Travel to Tilad-do (10,390ft) by road via chilling (about 65km), Overnight stay in tents
• Day 03 Trek Tilad dho to Shingra Koma (altitude 10550ft) (about 10km), overnight stay in tents
• Day 04 Trek Shingra Koma to Tibb Cave (altitude 10,760ft) (15km), Overnight Stay in Tents.
• Day 05 Trek Tibb cave to Nearak Camp (altitude 11,150ft) (12.5km), nearby frozen waterfall. Overnight stay in tents.
• Day 06 Return to Tibb cave (about 12.5km trek), overnight stay in tents.
• Day 07 Trek Tibb cave to Shingra Koma (15km), Overnight stay in Tents.
• Day 08 Trek Shingra Koma to Tilad Do (10km) then drive to Leh (about 65km). Overnight stay in guest house in leh
• Day 09 Depart Leh
EXPEDETION COST= 22500/- ( Leh To Leh)
• Comprehensive pre-trip briefing and guidance on equipment and preparation activities
• Transfer to/from chilling/tilad-dho and Leh for the start and finish of the expedition
• Accommodation during the expedition (homestay or tents)
• 3 hot meals per day, per person, including hot drinks and hot breakfast
• Expedition Guide and local porters
• High mountain gear: crampons, ice-axe, ropes, first-aid and medical kit
• We don’t include your flights to/from Leh-Delhi and other destinations, but we can help you with your booking: please enquire.
• Require a permit to travel around in Ladakh. We will help you arrange this (at your own cost, usually around Rs.2500/Per Person for the International Guest & Rs.2000/Per Person for the Domestic Guest for your entire itinerary) on arrival into Leh by the Wildlife Department’s of Leh.
• If you require extra porter(s) during the trek, please note daily rates are approximately Rs.1,000/ per porter.
• We don’t include taxi fares and monastery entry fees for sightseeing in and around Leh, but we can help you arrange local day trips as part of your itinerary: please enquire.
• You are responsible for arranging your personal travel insurance and ensuring your physical fitness for the expedition. We can advise on recommended scale of cover.
• ALTOA Fees Rs.300/ Per Person
• Department of Wildlife Protection Fees Rs. 40/Per Person
• Enter in National Park/Wildlife Sanctuary Fees Rs.20/Per Person for per days.
• GST 5%
• If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
• In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
“WE TRAVEL NOT TO ESCAPE LIFE, BUT FOR LIFE NOT TO ESCAPE US”
Hurry up! Don’t miss
For more details, Please drop your email id or WhatsApp or Call us now
+919146204606 / +917620697927 / +918888873906
Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org