- This event has passed.
Mutha Cycle Ride
April 1 @ 5:00 am - 10:00 am
Cycling is a sport that not only is beneficial for health but also for mind. It’s like meditation. It makes you happier. It improves your heart and you also lose your fat. You just feel better about yourself. Google will give a long list of reasons why you should take up cycling. But why just Google? Join it and find out for yourself.
We are planning to Cycle our way to Khardung La this year and as practice, this weekend we are cycling from Rajaram Bridge to Mutha and back. The road passes along picturesque backwaters of Khadakwasla dam and through the calm peaceful villages. Join this memorable practice ride with Zenith Odysseys.
Start Date & Time: 1 April 2018 05:00
End Date & Time: 1 April 2018 10:00
Starting Point: Rajaram Bridge
End Point: Rajaram Bridge
Total Distance: 60 Kms approx
Route: Rajaram Bridge, Paud Phata, Chandani Chowk, Pitangut, Mutha, Bahuli, Shivne, Warje Chowk, Rajaram Bridge
04:30 Reporting at Rajaram Bridge
05:00 Ride Begins
06:00 Breakfast Halt near Pirangut
07:00 Juice Break at Mutha
08:00 Buttermilk break at Kudje
10:00 Ride will end at Rajaram Bridge
How to Book
Step 1: Contact Call us on +91 9764384221 or +91 9028163088 for seat availability.
Step 2: Payment you have for options to pay us: (a) Online Transfer, (b) UPI, (c) PayTM, (d) Cheque.
Step 3: Fill the Enrollment Form Once transaction is complete, please fill the Enrollment form
Step 4: Confirmation You will receive communication (Email/ Text/ WhatsAPP) from us regarding your booking details and additional information regarding the trip.
Bank Name : HDFC Bank
Branch : Hingne Khurd
IFSC / RTGS : HDFC0000825
A/C Name : Zenith Odysseys
A/C Type : Current Account
A/c Number : 50200005722253
UPI Address: ZenithOdysseys@HDFCBank
Cheque: can be drawn in favor of Zenith Odysseys
** Participation to activity is subject to realization of cheque.
Charges & Inclusions:
1) 5 % GST
2) Backup Vehicle & Technician
3) Meals: as mentioned in the itinerary
4) Filtered water
6) First aid kit.
7) Safety & Tested Equipments
8) Adventure Experts & Leaders
1) Personal orders of Tea, coffee, Cold Drinks, Mineral Water, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, etc.
2) Personal expenditure of any kind.
3) Insurance Coverage.
4) Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
5) Any other charges not specifically mentioned in “Fee Includes”
Things to Carry:
1) Water 2 liters or more in non disposable waterbottles
2) Good Rucksack with rain cover
3) Personal Medicines if any
4) ID Proof
1) Dry foods like: Chikki, Chocolates and cakes etc.
2) Hand Towel
3) Sunscreen lotion / face wash
4) Camera or Binoculars
Full Sleeved T-Shirt / Cycling jersey, Cycling Shorts / shorts,
Helmet & Shoes compulsory