- This event has passed.
Odisha Wildlife Odyssey
January 18 @ 10:00 am - January 24 @ 4:00 pm
Bhitarkanika National Park is located in Odisha and is home to flora like Mangroves, sundari, thespia, casuarinas etc. and to fauna like Saltwater Crocodiles, White Crocodiles, Indian Python, Hornbills, Crested Serpent Eagles etc.
Similipal National Park and Tiger Reserve is a part of Mayurbhanj Elephant Reserve. About 96 species of Orchids have been recorded here. There is a sizable pouplation of reptiles like likes and Mugger Crocodiles.
Satkosia spreads along the magnificent gorge over the mighty river Mahanadi in Odisha. Satkosia is the meeting point of two bio-geographic regions of India; the Deccan Peninsula and the Eastern Ghats, contributing immense biodiversity.
Thursday, January 18, 2018 Bhubaneshwar
Friday, January 19, 2018 Satkosia
Saturday, January 20, 2018 Bhitarkanika
Sunday, January 21, 2018 Bhitarkanika
Monday, January 22, 2018 Similipal
Tuesday, January 23, 2018 Similipal
Wednesday, January 24, 2018 Drop at Bhubaneshwar – Tour Ends
Charges Rs. 39,999/- Ex. Bhubaneshwar
1) All Transportation Ex. Bhubaneshwar
2) All toll, parking & driver’s allowances.
3) Accomodations: A. Bhubaneshwar: 1 Night AC, B. Satkosia NON AC accommodation 1 Night , C. Bhitarkanika: NON-AC swiss tent , D. Similipal: NON AC accommodation 2 Nights ( All Accomodations on twin or more sharing)
4) Meals: A. Bhubaneshwar: 1 Breakfast, B. Satkosia All Meals , C. Bhitarkanika: All Meals , D. Similipal: All Meals
5) Entry Fees to National Park
6) Satakosia gorge and Bhitarkanika: Boating , Similipal: 1days full jungle safari by NON-AC Bolero with Guide
1) Personal orders of Tea, coffee, Cold Drinks, Mineral Water, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, etc.
2) Personal expenditure of any kind.
3) Insurance Coverage.
4) Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
5) Camera Entry fees
6) Airfare / Train Fare to Bhubaneshwar and back
7) Any other charges not specifically mentioned in “Fee Includes”