- This event has passed.
Thrilling Night Trek to Bhairavgad (Moroshi)
February 10 @ 9:00 am - February 11 @ 2:00 am
Thrilling Night Trek to Bhairavgad (Moroshi) on 11st February (Leaving on 10th Feb)
Base Village: Moroshi
Activities: Trekking / Rappelling / Rock Climbing
Cost: Rs.1000 /-
Trek to Bhairavgad (Moroshi) :-
As one travels along the Malshej Ghat road, one notices sharp pinnacle of Bhairavgad, separated from the main range. It rises steeply from the Kankan plains and is rather tricky to climb A prominent and unique fort.
The initial hike is through loose soil Followed by rock cut steps. The walls overhang a little, and above, the steps are blown off.One will have to rock climb carefully above the overhang.More crumbling steps and plenty of scree before reaching the top make the trek more exciting.
The top offers a great view of Malshej Ghats, Naneghat, Jivdhan and many prominent peaks like Ajoba and Harishchandragad
Meeting Point: Kalyan Stn @ 09:00 PM.
09:30 PM :- On the bus towards Murbad by ( Public Transport )
10:30 PM :- Start our journey toward Moroshi by private vehicle
12:30 AM – Reach the base village (Moroshi)
12:45 PM – Introduction time and Start of the Trek
We start our trek further and Reach the pinnacle base till 03:30 AM .
Rest till dawn.
Will wake up at 06:00 AM, have breakfast, and start Rock climbing by 7 AM.
Reach Top at 10:00 AM, Explore the fort.
Start Descend at 11:00 AM.
Reach Moroshi Approx 2:00 PM
Lunch and start our return journey towards Kalyan
Travelling from Kalyan TO Kalyan ( Local Transport )
Morning Breakfast & Sunday Lunch ( Veg )
Safety and First Aid.
Travel Bufffs Expertise Charges.
Mineral water, Soft Drinks.
Any kind of Insurance
Anything which is not mentioned in Includes
*THINGS TO CARRY*:-
• Identity Proof
• A bottle of water (Minimum 2 Ltrs),
• warm clothes (compulsory)
• Medicine those if u require usually (Optional)
• Good trekking shoes
• Some ready to eat food
• Pleases do not carry sling bags
• Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
• Leaders decision will be final & binding to everyone till the completion of the trek.
• Smoking & consumption of Alcohol is strictly not allowed on the trek
• Everyone is expected to follow safety protocols defined by the leaders.
• Leaders have been given rights to take disciplinary actions up to the extent of removing the participant.
• Polluting trek route of the destination is strictly prohibited & any participant found doing so may have to face disciplinary action.
1. There is no washroom/ toilet available en route or top of Bhairavgad .
2. The climate at Bhairavgad is very chilling and cold. It is advisable to strictly carry winter wears and bedsheet/sleeping bag/ mat.
Please read “Terms and Conditions” before joining for any events
*For Registrations call Team ‘Travel Buffs’:
Kaustubh : 9757146611 / 9769271231
If not reachable, SMS or WhatsApp.
E-mail id: email@example.com
Booking only through 100% Advance payment
The amount is to be deposited in the following account.
Account No: 35210191268
Name: Kaustubh V. Lad
IFS code: SBIN0016414
Bank Name: State Bank Of India
Once payment is done, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Transaction ID, Participant Name, Email ID, Cell Number
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
1. If cancellation is done prior to 10 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 5 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that, no refund will be provided
It is mandatory that you visit your personal physician before enrolling for the trip if you suffer from any illness of any kind and disclose the same and your medical history to the organizers of the trip so that best possible arrangements can be carried out post approval. As organizers of the trip, we will be responsible for providing basic first aid throughout the trip. In case of unexpected mishaps or accidents, we will arrange for the injured patron to be taken to the nearest medical hospital wherever possible. The medical expenses will have to be borne by the patrons themselves.