- This event has passed.
Wish to see the Snow Leopard, Plan it with Jungle Lore!
February 23 @ 6:00 am - March 4 @ 6:00 am
Join us to experience one of the most exciting travel opportunities of 2018 featuring the Ghost of the Himalayas, the elusive Snow Leopard.
During the winters when the peaks are covered with snow, the ghost descends to lower and more approachable altitudes in and around the Hemis National Park. Hemis hosts a lot more in terms of wildlife diversity. Ranging from Himalayan Blue Sheep, Red Fox, Tibetan Wolf and an exquisite variety of bird life.
Trip Date: 23rd Feb to 4th March, 2018
Detailed Itinerary: http://bit.ly/2ml1gCd
Rs. 70,000 /- + 5% GST + Air Fare
Additional charges of Rs 5000/- for foreign nationality.
– 3 nights accommodation in deluxe property in Leh on twin sharing basis (Heater facility)
– 6 nights stay in homestay Ule/Rumbak & Urutse on twin sharing basis (Bukhara local fire place )
– All meals during the trip
– Porter charges Zinchen to Rumbak & back
– Service of an expert naturalist & spotter
– Jungle Lore escort
– Surface transfers as per plan by tempo traveler
– Inner Liner permits, monastery fees and taxes
– Wildlife permit frees Rs 1600/- per day per head
– Local sightseeing/monastery
For bookings email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kaustubh on +91-9987126233 or Vishal on +91-9892715151