2 Paid Membership on mumbaihikers.com
Paid Membership(who pass step 1) +
(trek leader back ground check )+
two references from our list of existing partners
(Paid membership for mumbaihikers.com + 3 additional services (site,social media promotion,spreadsheet promotion)
a) Only mumbaihikers.com 1000 rupees per year
b) Only Pune hikers.com 1000 rupees per year
c) mumbaihikers.com+punehikers.com 1500 rupees per year
(Paid membership for mumbaihikers.com+punehikers.com + 3 additional services (site,social media promotion,2 spreadsheet mumbaihikers.com+punehikers.com promotion)
Steps for membership
1] Create a gmail account in your group name (if you do not already have a group gmail account).
2] send us an email to email@example.com ,
Subject :- mumbaihikers.com paid access details
Send us the following details in the mail (a-k)
a) Your group name :-
b) Your group Facebook page :-
c) Link to Facebook event which has full details :-
d) Your group website(optional) :-
e) You need to send you details of your groups
f) Date group started (optional) :-
g) Number of treks done till now :-
h) Name of trek leaders :-
Links to treks leaders profiles on facebook :-
i) Qualifications of trek leaders :-
(number of treks done till now,any trekking qualification NIM,HMI etc)
j)Names of founders (if different from trek leaders) :-
k)Address of main group office (optional for very small groups)
3] we will reply to this email with the terms and conditions (which are also listed below here)
Reply to the email containing terms and conditions, agreeing to the terms and conditions
We will reply with payment details
Make payment online via bank,paytm and send us the screen shot after the transfer to the email
5] Register on mumbaihikers.com and punehikers.com (depending on the payment option you have chosen above
6] We will give your gmail address access to google spreadsheet
- Only add mumbaihikers.com or punehikers.com links to the google spreadsheet.
- Add the link to the event you made on mumbaihikers.com or punehikers.com to the location entry.
- keep location description short
- Follow the steps on the Google spreadsheet posting help
Terms and Conditions
You are granted the right to post your events on Mumbaihikers.com/ Punehikers.com as long as you follow events follow the guidelines below.
You will be banned after 3 warnings if the below rules are broken.
1) Your events is complete with all the information .
your event will not be incomplete with the link to another site .
There will be no link which reads for more details/information click here. (some groups were posting 2-3 links and a link to other sites for details ).Do not post links to third party payment sites. you are only allowed to post links to your website and facebook event link
2) You will only post your own copyrighted photos . You will only share photos and information where you have permission from the original copyright holder.
3)Your events will not have dates spanning weeks and months . Eg Sept – December.Your events will have fixed dates eg 13th – 14th September 2015
4)You will add separate events for recurring events. Eg separate events for rappelling on 12th 21st 31st of the month
5)Your events will not included banned substances hukka,alcohol and any such variation/intoxicants are NOT allowed on Mumbaihikers.com/ Punehikers.com.Your events must be outdoor treks,river rafting,tour events or camping.not dancing and other extracurricular events .
6) Duplicate events in partnership with other groups will be deleted and warning given. Eg same title,same date and same content and cost . (This is for groups which do events in partnership with other groups and post ditto events on Mumbaihikers.com/ Punehikers.com)
7) Event title on mumbaihikers.com or punehikers.com
Title of your events will be
[your group name] trek to [fort name] date .
mytrekking group trek to lohagad 15th September 2015
Do not add anything else in the title . Do not add cost in the tile.
8) You supply false information about your trekking experience
9) you have been drunk on any treks or any complaints about your character verified with two or more trek leaders
10) You will only put mumbaihikers.com and punehikers.com links in the location cell in the events spreadsheet. Do not put your own site link or you will be banned after one warning
11) You will notify mumbaihikers of any change in your group immediatly. .ie if you get a new leader/a new partner. Mumbai Hikers reserves the right to terminatie any group membership ,where mumbahikers are not been informed of the group changes .
12)Your membership will be terminated if you cross post with other groups on mumbaihikers ie you are founder of X group and you leads treks for Y group.Also you give mumbaihikers your details and allows treks leaders and bank details of people unknown to mumbaihikers on your events . If your group trek leaders have changed people update us immediatly or we will terminate your membership due to security issues