Camp Fire India: One of the oldest trekking and adventure camp organisers in Maharashtra. Bring in to beginning in the year of 1987 by Arun Sawant with his few enthusiastic trekkers, nature lovers and like-minded friends. In the late 80, trekking was not as popular as it is today, at the time of foundation it was very difficult to carry on because of low resources, un-availability of equipments and many other issues but friends like Babu Vandre, Rajesh Butala, Ramakant Dhadve, Nitin Vinchure & Vinod Sawant who help to survive and grow.
Today after 20 years when we look back to our past, we can say we are the best in the stream.
Motto behind the “Camp Fire India” is to increase the interest of youth in mountaineering and adventures. To follow our motto we have had organised thousands of events of rock climbing, pinnacle climbing, rain rappelling, waterfall rappelling, valley crossing, torrential rain treks with 100% safety.
Camp Fire India organises a wide variety of adventurous camps on a ‘fair price’ policy so that the participants always get excellent value for money. After nearly two decades now, Camp Fire India has grown to include more than 35 senior and junior instructors in the pack. They have spent considerable amount of time in the destinations that they organise the camps in, thus making them familiar with the conditions that prevail there. Hence, with their experience and dedication, you will always be in safe hands whatever your destination.
what we do
Camp Fire India organises a plethora of camps for the youths to choose from.
Here are some of them:
1. Duke’s Nose 800′ Rappelling Camp
2. Duke’s Nose 800′ High Speed Valley Crossing and 350′ Rappelling Camp
3. Duke’s Nose Lower 500′ Rock Climbing Camp
4. Konkankada 1600′ Rappelling Camp
5. Lingana 800′ Rock Climbing Camp
6. Lingana 600′ Rappelling Camp
7. Malangadh to Deoni Pinnacle 255′ Valley Crossing Camp
8. Malshej Waterfall 1200′ Rappelling Camp
9. Karnala Pinnacle 175′ Rock Climbing and 400′ Valley Crossing Camp
10. Naneghat 350′ Rappelling Camp
11. Sandan Valley 600′ High Speed Valley Crossing and 450′ Rappelling camp
12. Sandan Valley – Karoli Ghat Adventure Trek
13. Bhimachi Kathi Valley Crossing by Burma Bridge, 80′ Rappelling and Climbing
If you think that’s too much, wait till you go on the regular treks that we conduct on the Sahyadri’s. Not to forget the most challenging:
Harishchandra Gad via Konkankada Nalichi vat in mid monsoon.
We try hard to stay away from mass tourism destinations and visit the more remote destinations that we ourselves love so much, to give a terrific experience to the participants.
To add more, we also conduct treks in the Himalayas. Like the Everest Base Camp, Annapurna Base Camp, Langtang valley, Valley of flowers and many more destinations.
Camp Fire India
Bldg No. 69,
Zone 2, Nagri Niwara Parishad,
Mumbai 400 065