We have organized a 2 day trek program on May 17-18th in sharavathy Valley.
Route:- Kadakola —–>Haadugere—->Nagara Bastikeri——>Gerusoppa.
Level of Trek:- Moderate
Departure:- 16th May friday night.
Transport:- KSRTC Rajahamsa Bus to Sagar in shimoga dist.
* Deaprture from Bangalore by around 9:30 PM.
* Reach Sagar in Shimoga District by 6:00 AM.
* Freshen Up, Have Break fast and Catch a local bus to the trek point by 8:00 AM
* Reach Trek point by 10:30 AM and Start the trek
* Reach an unexplored 300 ft Water fall and enjoy in the falls.
* Have lunch and start the trek
* Trek to Haadugere Tribal village for Camping
* Reach Haadugere by 6:00 PM and have a cultural evening around Camp fire. Also interact with Haadugere Tribals.
* Have dinner and retire for the day
* Wake up by 6:00 AM and get freshen up quickly.
* Have Break fast and start the trek by 7:30AM.
* Trek to Nagara Bastikeri and visit a centuries old Jain Basadi.
* Have luch and play in the Sharavathi River.
* Cross sharavathi river by a Snake boat and trek to Gerusopppa to catch the Bus to Sagar.
* Reach Sagar and have dinner.
* Start the journey back to Bangalore by around 10:00 PM
Please click on the below link to have a glimpse of small part of the route
Anybody interested to joining us, please confirm as soon as possible as we need to reserve the bus ticket.
Please MAIL me to firstname.lastname@example.org know any more information is required.