The rains are still awaited, the summer is on its peak, and the time has come for a change! Its time to beat the heat with some fun and adventure. Ulysses 360 degrees, has decided to have a Rappelling session on 8th June 08 at Borivali National Park. We welcome you to experience the thrill on the rock.
Here is some Info about the event:
Activities: Rock Climbing and Rappelling
Fees: Rs 900 per person.
(Including entry fees, Breakfast & lunch, equipments-Professional instructor-activity charges.)
First 10 registrants will get a discount of Rs. 100.
Kindly note registrations close on the 5th June 08.
This experience will make your personal thinking better in outdoor adventure…………..
Your safety is more important for us……
For more information on rappelling and its techniques:
Rendezvous: Borivali National Park, on 8th June 08 at 7:00 A.M.
7:00: The day would begin with a brief introductory lecture about the activities and their functioning.
7:30: Group will introduce itself to each other and be split into 2 parts.
8:00: 1 group goes for Rappelling and second for rock climbing.
12:00: Lunch Break
1:00: Groups for swap for Rappelling and rock climbing sessions.
5:00: Feedback and sign off.
If interested, please contact on the nos. below for registration latest by 5th June 08 evening:
Here is a list of instructions for the event:
1. Come in comfortable clothes with hands and legs covered, such as a t-shirt and track pants. Shorts are not recommended as you may rub against the rock surface and bruise your knees. Also jeans are not stretchable and comfortable so not recommended.
2. Long hair needs to be tied up well so that does not get stuck in the rope.
3. It is requested for you all to come with a bottle of water (2.0 Ltrs at least)
4. Avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
5. Camera (Optional)
A Few rules that we would like people to follow:
1. Alcohol will strictly not be permitted on the trek. Anyone found consuming/possessing the same will be expelled from the event.
No REFUND will be provided in such cases!
2. Smoking will only be permitted away from the group, and only with prior permission from the Leader.
3. The Leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained.
4. Safety is of Utmost Importance on the event.
5. Though we see to it and have never had any casualties or untoward incidents, each person is responsible for his/her own safety.
6. Each member will be responsible for his/her own baggage.
To know more about us visit us at www.ulysses360degrees.com
(Ulysses 360 Degrees)