monsoon always mesmarises trekkers and nature lovers. We have had couple of successive weekend’s mansoon trek, all of them were really awesome.
Now our next trek plan,
Route:- Hogehundi–>Basavanabaayi–>Yadamane Gudda–>Belligundi->Goodanagundi falls
Level of Trek:- Moderate
Departure:- 25-07-2008 Friday night.
Transport:- KSRTC Rajahamsa Bus to Sagar.
* Deaprture from Bangalore by around 10:00 PM.
* Reach Sagar by early morning.
* Freshen Up, Have Break fast, travel to the trek point by hired jeep.
* Reach Hoge hundi , the Trek start point by 10:30 AM and Start the trek
* Reach Basavana baayi peak by afternoon. Play in the water falls and Have lunch.
* Start the Trek towards Yadamane and camp in a tribals house by 6:00 PM.
* Have a Camp fire and enjoy the evening(Depends on rain situation). Also interact with Tribals.
* Have dinner and retire for the day
* Wake up by 6:00 AM and get freshen up quickly.
* Have Breakfast and start the trek by 7:30AM to Belligundi water falls.
* Spend time in valley view and belligundi view
* Trek to Goodanagundi water falls and if possible Enjoy in the Water fall (depends on the water level.
* Have luch and Trek to Kattinakaru.
* Catch a local bus or hired jeep to Sagar.
* Reach Sagar and have dinner.
* Start the journey back to Bangalore by around 10:00 PM
Please click on the below link to have a glimpse of small part of the route
Anybody interested in joining us, please confirm ASAP as we need to reserve the bus ticket.
Please MAIL me to email@example.com if u need any more information
Below links are our previous trek snaps