Yuvashakti is organizing a gr8 weekend 1 day trek to Khandala – DUKES NOSE…
Programme (27 JUL)
05:00 – Gather at Shivaji Nagar station & do reporting with Jaysukh Shah
06:05 – Departure to Khandala by Sinhagad Express
07:30 – Arrive at Khandala
07:35 – Breefing about the treks like route, precautions etc
08:00 – Start walking towards duke’s nose
12:00 – Arrive at Dukes Nose…Lunch
13:00 – start walking towards Lonavla
15:30 – Tea Break…
16:00 upto17:00 – Arrive at Lonavla station
18:00 upto19:00 – Back to Pune with wonderful memories…..
(((Cost Of The Trek : Rs100/- only per person.))))
*Return train tickets
*Tea in the evening
*Guidence / Assistance of the team of Yuvashakti’s
Expert Leaders – (around 30-40 )
* Registration is compulsary. so kindly visit our office & submit Yuvashakti Local trek participation form alongwith fee of Rs100/-,
* Please collect the token of tea / snacks from our office.
* Please wear tea shirt & track suite for your own comfort
* Ladies please do not wear Sari…Salwar comise or Jeans & T shirt should be fine.
What to Carry
– Rainsuite / Jacket, Cap, Small sack with your lunch box
– Spare set of cloths with double packing in plastic bags.
– Shoes ( Please do not carry sandles or chappals or sapatas )
– 1&1/2 litre bottle of drinking water.
– Seeds of the trees if you can get for plantation…..
For More Information / Queries & Updates… Please contact our office..
388, Narayan Peth, Rashtrabhasha Bhavan, Near Modi Ganpati, Pune – 411030
(Between evening 6-8)Tel.: (020) 65221111, 24456696
Day time Assistance : Mobile: +91 9423005749 / 9423003077.