Day 01: Oct 01, 2008
Mumbai to Dandeli – Board train at 21:30 hrs.
Day 02: Oct 02, 2008
Dandeli – Reach Londa at 10:15 hrs. and drive to Dandeli
Today’s Activity: Coracle Ride .
Day 03: Oct 03, 2008
In Dandeli. Today’s Activity: Rafting + Trekking
Day 04: Oct 04, 2008
Today’s Activity: Jungle Safari.
Leave from Dandeli and board train from Londa at 17:20 hrs.
Day 05: Oct 05, 2008
Arrive in Mumbai at approx. 05:50 hrs.
Please Note: This is a rough itinerary and there can be certain changes to the above mentioned plan as per the prevailing circumstances.
* Stay on twin sharing basis in Bamboo Huts
* Sleeper class Train Travel to and from Dandeli ( TATKAL CHARGES EXTRA)
* All other travel by private vehicles
* Decent wholesome meals (except during train journey)
* Mentioned activities (subject to prevailing weather and water conditions)
* Expenses of a personal nature like aerated drinks, mineral water, etc.
* Any other expense not mentioned in the cost includes column.
* Wear comfortable full cotton casual top and full cotton trouser.
* Wear good rubber-soled shoes.
Carry a back-pack with….
* Sunhat & Sun glasses with retainers
* Chocolates and dry fruits as pocket snacks
* Water (minimum 2 lts per person, per day)
* Toilet Paper & kit
* Personal Photo Identity (Compulsory)
* Personal Medication (if any)
* Camera with sufficient batteries and film / memory cards (optional)
* Binoculars (optional)
* T-shirts, Shirts, Track-pants, Trousers
* Wind Stopper
* Rain protection gear. ( Jackets / Poncho / Dry bags )
* Floaters. ( Extra pair footwear )
* Head lamp or torch with spare batteries.
* Mosquito Repellent.
For further information and purchase of adventure equipment please visit www.OutdoorTravelGear.com
Who can go on the trip??…. Anyone who is capable of taking care of oneself and is not suffering from any life-threatening disease. You should also be ready to pack light and be able to carry your own luggage. People with ailments of the heart, blood pressure, etc.. are advised not to consider this trip.
* The ecology of the wilderness is very fragile. Be eco-friendly.
* This is not an ordinary trip. It is ideal for those who travel to learn, grow and enjoy nature, not rest and shop.
* The difficulty level of this trip is very subjective. Weather conditions, physical condition, possible health problems and other factors can have an important influence on the way you experience the trip.
* The trip is subjected to various parameters. We advise participants to pack only curiosity and leave expectations at home.
* For team safety, please inform the organizers if participants have any history of serious illness, injury or are on medication.
* For Cancellation / Booking policy, please get in touch.
* We will try our best to follow the above mentioned itinerary. However, there may be certain last-minute changes to the itinerary due to factors which remain out of our control.
Kindly contact us for any further details and enrolment procedure.
the adventure begins here…!!
207, Hanuman Industrial Estate,
G.D.Ambekar Marg, Wadala,
Mumbai – 400031. INDIA
Tel: (022) 6663 5228 / 2412 2030
Related Link: www.OutdoorTravelGear.com