06:45 Hrs Assemble at Dadar T.T Circle ( Outside Chandu Halwai next to Regal / Metro shoe shop )
07:00 Hrs Depart (B/fast en-route)
09:15 Hrs Reach the base & trek to the activity spot
10:00 Hrs Start the activity.
13:30 Hrs Lunch
15:00 Hrs Departure for Mumbai
18:00 Hrs Arrive at Dadar.
* Non-A/C private transport
* All technical equipment and gear
* 1 session of Waterfall Rappelling.
* All Veg meals ( Breakfast, Lunch and Evening Tea + Biscuits )
* Mentioned activity (subject to change depending on the prevailing weather conditions)
* Services of Wild Escapes Instructors.
* Expenses of a personal nature like aerated drinks / Mineral Water.
* Insurance, Tips, etc.
* Cost for extended stay or change in itinerary on account of factors beyond control of Wild Escapes.
* Any cost which is not mentioned in “Cost includes” section.
* Wear comfortable full cotton casual top and full cotton trouser.
* Wear good rubber-soled shoes.
Carry a back-pack with:
* Sunhat & Sun glasses with retainers.
* Chocolates and dry fruits as pocket snacks
* Water bottle with water (minimum 2 lts per person, per day)
* Toilet Paper & kit
* Personal Photo Identity
* Personal Medication (if any)
* Camera with sufficient batteries and film / memory cards (optional)
* Binoculars (optional)
* Extra pair of clothes.
* Rain protection gear. ( Jacket / Poncho / Dry bags )
* Floaters ( Extra pair footwear)
* Mosquito Repellent
For further information and purchase of adventure equipment please visit www.OutdoorTravelGear.com
Who can go on the trip??…. Anyone who is capable of taking care of oneself and is not suffering from any life-threatening disease. You should also be ready to pack light and be able to carry your own luggage. People with ailments of the heart, blood pressure, etc. are advised not to consider this trip.
* The ecology of the wilderness is very fragile. Be eco-friendly.
* This is not an ordinary trip. It is ideal for those who travel to learn, grow and enjoy nature, not rest and shop.
* The difficulty level of this trip is very subjective. Weather conditions, physical condition, possible health problems and other factors can have an important influence on the way you experience the trip.
* The trip is subjected to various parameters. We advise participants to pack only curiosity and leave expectations at home.
* For team safety, please inform the organizers if participants have any history of serious illness, injury or are on medication.
* For Cancellation / Booking policy, please get in touch.
* We will try our best to follow the above mentioned itinerary. However, there may be certain last-minute changes to the itinerary due to factors which remain out of our control.
Kindly contact us for any further details and enrolment procedure.
the adventure begins here…!!
207, Hanuman Industrial Estate,
G.D.Ambekar Marg, Wadala,
Mumbai – 400031. INDIA
Tel: (022) 6663 5228 / 2412 2030
Related Link: www.OutdoorTravelGear.com