“Jungle Lore” is a group of avid trekkers who have come together with the common objective of saving our prized heritage and valuable natural resources. Our trekking experience comes from various expeditions to Alang -Kullang – Madangad, Harishchandragad ,Vasota Fort & many treks to Karjat & Pune regions .We would like to invite nature loving & like minded people like you on 31 January & 01 February 2009 for a Bird Sanctuary & Sea fort trail to Karnala Bird Sanctuary, Korlai – Nagaon, Murud Janjira & Kashid Beach. We are sure that this experience would be a memorable one for both you and “Jungle Lore”.
We will gather at 6.30 am on 31st January,2009 near Swami Narayan Mandir, Dadar (E). After a travel stretch of approx. 2 hours, we will arrive at Karnala Bird Sanctuary.
View Larger Map
2.30pm we would proceed towards another sea-fort called Korlai. Having visited Fort Korlai, we would have some relaxed moments on beautiful Korlai Beach.
We would start our journey towards Nagaon after experiencing an awesome sun-set from Korlai Beach.@ 8.00 will reach Nagaon for night stay. After dinner will having campfire @ Nagoan beach.Next day morning, after breakfast, at 8.00 am, we will proceed towards Murud for visiting a mighty Sea fort Janjira . After lunch @ Murud we will start our journey for Mumbai While coming back we will visit beautiful Ganesh Temple @ Nandgaon & Kashid beach.
Rs. 1650/- including travel by chartered bus (Dadar to Dadar), Accommodation. Breakfast, Lunch, Evening refreshments, Dinner & a Mineral water bottle. ( 01 February Dinner not included)
At 6:30 AM near Swami Narayan Mandir, Dadar (E)
6.45 a.m sharp
Things to carry
· Pair of shorts / T-shirts.
· Track pants
· Comfortable sports shoes with a decent grip
· Sweater, Towel & napkins, Torch ( Mandatory )
· A sack which would fit in all your accessories,
· A camera.. or else you will miss the show,
plastic bags & a water bottle
· Do not carry any valuables or jewellery.
Last date for registration for trek will be Thursday, 29th January 2009
– No shortcuts during the trail
– Keep the trek route & surrounding clean.
– Leaving your garbage anywhere during the trek is not allowed.
– Smoking and Drinking during the trek is not allowed.
– Your seat will be confirmed only after payment of booking amount is received
Please forward full name, date of birth, contact no, e-mail id along with the confirmation mail.
Feel free to contact or email:
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.junglelore.net