This session includes introduction to basic knots, basic rock climbing on natural walls, rappelling, climbing drills(Communication that takes place between lead and second climber), different holds , four point climbing & jumaring. (also some surprise interactive fun games are in the list)
(With a professionals from OUTDOOR ADVENTURES MANAGEMENT).[b/]
The following are the details of the session.
Date———- Sunday, 22nd march 2009.
Location—– Kanheri Caves
Expenses—- Rs 300/-per head.
The list of all the things to be carried:
1. A haversack to put in all the things to be carried.( Small sack will do!!!)
2. Water bottle 2 or 1.5 ltr. (Compulsory)( Few packets of Electral or Enerzal may be better as its bit hot n humid outside.)
3. Lunch for the day. (Compulsory)
4. Shoes [Anything which can give u the perfect hold on the rock
(canvas shoes can do the work)]
5. Cap / Gog. (Optional)
6. Extra pair of clothes, small napkin, extra t-shirt etc. (Optional)
7. Avoid wearing Gold and other jewellery.
8. Other things as per your choice. (I.e. camera, etc)
Meeting point: Main gate of Borivali National Park (Sanjay Gandhi
Time: Sharp 07.00 hrs
Please call for any queries regarding the event.
Swapnil Ghadigaonkar – 9920993093
Sachin Mayekar – 9769565455
Manish Bhosale – 9766042141
Dhanashri Ghag – 9870002797
For more details, visit “Outdoor Adventures” on
OR visit our official website
(***Please conform your participation by giving a call to any of above mention Contacts***)
Eagerly looking forward for your participation.