To : Bhira Dam, Kolad
On : Sat, 25th July, 2009
For : White Water Rafting
Assembly : Dadar T.T. (Opp. Parsi Gymkhana)
Assembly time : 05:15 am
Grade : Medium
Activity : White Water Rafting. A ROLLERCOASTER 12 km stretch with approx 8 breathtaking rapids to cross. Rafting upto grades II and III+ are experienced over the stretch and can be enjoyed all day in the monsoon, or to coincide with the timing of the release of water from the dam during other times of the year. It takes approx two hrs. to complete the AWESOME journey and get more than an experience of white water rafting. Rafting here is sometimes unavailable in the peak of summer, when the water becomes scarce.
Package 1: Rafting only (without food and transport)
1200/- per person
Package 2: Minimum 6 Pax – Rs 2250 /- per person
07 – 12 Pax – Rs 2200 /- per person
13 – 16 Pax – Rs 2100 /- per person
17 – 25 pax – Rs 2000 /- per person
26 – 46 pax – Rs 1950 /- per person
Package 2 Cost Includes….
– Private Non A/c Transport
– One White Water Rafting Trip (subject to prevailing weather / water conditions)
– Decent wholesome meals ( Breakfast / Lunch / Snack Pack)
– Wild Escapes Service Charges
Package 2 Cost Excludes….
– Expenses of a personal nature like aerated drinks, mineral water, etc.
– Any other expense not mentioned in the cost includes column.
***Confirmations are subject to availability at the time of payment.
* Wear comfortable full cotton casual top and full cotton trouser.
* Wear good rubber-soled shoes.
Carry a back-pack with….
* Sunhat & Sun Cap
* Sun glasses with retainers.
* Waterproof Suncreen lotion.
* Chocolates and dry fruits as pocket snacks
* Water bottle with water (minimum 3 lts per person, per day)
* Toilet Paper & kit
* Personal Photo Identity (Compulsory)
* Personal Medication (if any)
* Camera with sufficient batteries and film / memory cards (optional)
* Binoculars (optional)
* T-shirts or Shirts, Track-pants or Rafting Shorts
* Water Protection Gear ( Dry bags / Poncho )
* Floaters or Aqua Socks ( Footwear for Rafting )
* Mosquito Repellent.
For further information and purchase of adventure equipment please visit www.OutdoorTravelGear.com
Who can go on the trip??…. Anyone who is capable of taking care of oneself and is not suffering from any life-threatening disease. You should also be ready to pack light and be able to carry your own luggage. People with ailments of the heart, blood pressure, etc.. are advised not to consider this trip.
* The ecology of the wilderness is very fragile. Be eco-friendly. DO NOT litter, waste or trash talk. Pollution in any form is not good.
* Use recycleable and natural products and energy. Take an initiative to segregate waste into recycleable and non-recycleable.
* This is not an ordinary trip. It is ideal for those who travel to learn, grow and enjoy nature, not rest and shop.
* The difficulty level of this trip is very subjective. Weather conditions, physical condition, possible health problems and other factors can have an important influence on the way you experience the trip.
* The trip is subjected to various parameters. We advise participants to pack only curiosity and leave expectations at home.
* Child above 15 years are eligible for the trip & will be charged full amount.
* For team safety, please inform the organizers if participants have any history of serious illness, injury or are on medication.
* Payment has to be 100% at the time of confirmation.
* In case of cancellation, 100% cancellation will be applicable & participation is non transferable.
* Medical Costs – In case there are any mishaps, we are not responsible for the medical costs other than initial first aid and transport from site wherever possible to the nearest medical facilities.
* We will try our best to follow the above mentioned itinerary. However, there may be certain last-minute changes to the itinerary due to factors which remain out of our control.
* The cost mentioned is for Indian Citizens only. Foreigners and NRIs will have to pay extra wherever required.
CANCELLATION BY ‘YOU’ AND REFUND POLICY:
Wild Escapes must receive notification of cancellation in writing. At the time we receive your written cancellation, refunds based on the total fare are as follows:
– Cancellation more than 30 days prior to departure = 50% refund
– Cancellation 15-29 days prior to departure = 25% refund
– Cancellation less than 15 days prior to departure = no refund
CANCELLATION BY ‘WILD ESCAPES’ AND REFUND POLICY:
– ‘WILD ESCAPES’ reserves the right to cancel a tour if the minimum numbers of persons as specified, do not book on the tour.
– ‘WILD ESCAPES’ reserves the right to refuse or cancel any booking if we consider it necessary. In such cases, we shall refund all the money that you have paid.
– If cancellation or alteration by ‘WILD ESCAPES’ is caused by events including war or threat of war, strikes, civil strife, natural disaster, technical or political difficulties affecting air or ground transport, or events amounting to force majeure, this will naturally limit our liability. If such events occur before the departure date, we will do our best to make alternative arrangements.
Kindly contact us for any further details and enrolment procedure.
the adventure begins here…!!
207, Hanuman Industrial Estate,
G.D.Ambekar Marg, Wadala,
Mumbai – 400031. INDIA
Tel: (022) 6663 5228 / 2412 2030
Related Link: www.OutdoorTravelGear.com