Start Time: Sunday, August 16, 2009 at 8:00am
End Time: Friday, August 28, 2009 at 6:00pm
Location: Campsite off Bangalore
City/Town: Bangalore, India
Wilderness First Responder (WFR)
– Is a recognized program that trains participants to respond to emergencies in remote settings.
– The 80-hour curriculum includes standards for urban and extended care situations.
– This course is designed specifically to provide you with the tools to make critical medical and evacuation decisions in remote locations.
– The WMI Adult & Child CPR is included in this course.
|WFR Cheat Sheet (pdf)|
– Both programs are residential and will be conducted at a campsite in the vicinity of Bangalore, India.
– Wilderness First Responder program is for duration of 10 days.
– Wilderness First Responder recertification program is for duration of 3 days.
– For both programs is the participants must be atleast 16 years old.
– Maximum no. of participants for the course does not exceed 30.
– Wilderness First Responder program is conducted between 15-24 Aug, 2009.
– Wilderness First Responder program is conducted between 26-28 Aug, 2009.