|*Sudhagad – Pali Region||26th July, 2009|
Mr. Digambar Raut
|500 INR||Medium |
|Rajmachi – Lonavala Region ||1-2nd Aug, 2009|
Mr. Mangesh Potdar / Mr. Atul Raibagkar
|*Kalsubai – Igatpuri Region ||8-9th Aug, 2009|
Mr. Ravindra Deodhar
|#Rangna – Konkan Region ||14-16th Aug, 2009|
Mr. Gajanan Kambli
|Majorne – Borwadi Waterfall -Mangaon Region ||5-6th Sept, 2009|
Mr. Gajanan Kambli
|Ajooba – Asangaon Region||13th Sept, 2009|
Mr. Rahul Sao
|*Nane Ghat – Malshej Region||20th Sep, 2009|
Mr. Jitendra Kotian
|Ajanta – Ellora (Verul)- Lonar – Aurangabad Region||1st- 4th Oct, 2009|
Mr. Sanjay Ghosh
|2000 INR ||Easy|
* Private vehicle will be booked for the trek. Please confirm your seats atleast 7 Days prior to the date of program.
# Bookings for this program shall close 2 weeks prior to the date of program.
$ Rs. 100/- will be charged for Non-members in addition to the Trek charges.
**Subject to the exception of trek in Konkan and Aurangabad regions, bookings for all treks will be done atleast 7 days in Advance
Maximum Participants per trek shall be 20. General Instructions for members
- Bookings for any treks will be done 7 (seven) days in advance. On cancellation of participation 3 (three) days prior to the trek, participants wont be able to claim refund.
- Leaders decision will be final and binding to all during the treks.
- Members should inform their parents/relatives at home not to worry if the participants do not return home on schedule due to unforeseen circumstances, unless there is an extraordinary delay.
- Smoking and Consumption of Alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Unit is not responsible for any accidents/ Mishap during the program at Unit Level.
- Bring your YHAI Membership card while attending any program. YHAI, Mumbai unit members shall be given preference for bookings.
- Rs. 20/- will be charged for YHAI non-member in addition to the YHAI charges.
Please carry the following items with you:
(a) One Day Trek:
One time Lunch, Water Bottle, Glass, Spoon, Torch, Hunter Shoes, Cap, Ruck Sack, personal Medicines, Raincoat, etc
(b) More than One day Treks:
me Lunch/Dinner, Water Bottle, Glass, Spoon, Torch, Hunter Shoes, Cap, Ruck Sack, personal medicines, extra clothes, mat, shawl, Raincoat, etc.
- If for some reason the expenses exceeds, the participants are required to pay the difference.
YHAI Mumbai Unit,
C/O B.B.Sao & Co,
341, Jagannath Shankerseth Road, GOOGLE MAP
Mumbai – 400002
Tel No: +91-22-22010296
Timings: 6.00 p.m. to 7.30 p.m (Sundays Closed)
The YHAI Mumbai Unit are authorized to enroll YHAI members and issue Membership Cards.
Once you become a member you are entitled to stay in any Youth Hostels worldwide with minimal costs.
You can also register for any State and National level expedition through Unit.
The Membership year runs from 1st Jan. to 31st Dec. of the following year, i.e. 12 months.
Life Membership (AGE ABOVE 18 YEARS)
Two Year Membership (AGE ABOVE 18 YEARS)
One Year Membership (AGE ABOVE 18 YEARS)
Junior Membership (AGE BETWEEN 11 & 18 YEARS)
Either you can apply online http://www.yhaindia.org/memberships/register
OR download the Registration Form and send it back along with a photograph (two for life membership) and the requisite fee through cheque including courier charges in favour of “YHAI, MUMBAI UNIT”
For further details contact Mr. Ganesh Nabar or Mr. Rahul Sao on +91-22-22010296