Sahyabhraman brings to you a golden opportunity,
VISIT TO PADMADURG (KASA) on: Batch I :22nd November (Sunday) 2009.
Batch II :29th November (Sunday) 2009.
Type & Duration: 1 Day
Trek Grade: Very Easy
Padmadurg, the first sea Fort built by Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, is a fort near Janjira, to keep Siddis (Siddhi’s) of Janjira under control. Most of us have visited sea fort Janjira, but very few of us get an opportunity to visit Padmadurg. In fact Padmadurg is one of the most rarely visited sea forts and still a distant dream for many a trek and history lover.
Trek Cost: Rs 750 /- per person.
1) Non-A/C private transport (Pune to Pune)
2) Coast-Padmadurg-coast Boat journey
3) All Vegetarian meals (Breakfast+Tea, Lunch, Evening Tea + Biscuits)
4) Mentioned activity (subject to change depending on the prevailing weather conditions)
5) Services of SahyaBhraman Experts.
For more details on the registrations for trek, travel itenary, please visit www.sahyabhraman.com
Contact: Aniruddha 99229 91495
Chaitanya 98909 12917