Trek: Harishchandra Gad Trek Via Nali chi Vaat on 2nd–3rd Jan 2010 (Starting from 1st jan ngt 2010)
Region: Malshej .
Height: 4000 ft .
Cost: Rs. 600/-
Max.Participation: 20 ppl.
Photos: http://picasaweb.google.com/majorananda/HarishchandraGad# .
Last date for Reg.:- 29th Dec 09 .
“VRangers” arranging trek to Harishchandra On 2nd jan(Starting from 1st jan ngt), the journey will start with Kalyan local on 1st night.
Train time table is given below.
People interested should get into this local (2nd last compartment) and gather at Kalyan station on platform no.1
From Kalyan we will catch S.T. for Tokavade And then we will have private vehicle till Belpada.
We will start trekking from Belpada to Harishchandra via nalichi vaat .
It will take 5 to 6 hrs to trek. We will see all fascinating points of Harishchandra.
We will be back on 3rd jan by 7.00 PM to kalyan.
The charges of the trek includes traveling from kalyan to kalyan and sat breakfast & dinner,
sunday morning breakfast&Lunch.
Fascinating Spots :-
Temple of Harishchandra.
Train Timings: Kalyan slow Local
Byculla 7.36 pm
(No late entries entertained )
Here is a list of all the things that we need to carry for the trek:
1. A haversack to put in all the things to be carried. So that one has
hands free while trekking.
2. A bottle of water (3 Ltrs).
3. Lunch for 2nd jan.
4. Camera (Optional), Avoid wearing Gold and other jewellery (at own risk)
5. Electoral / Energy powder, 2 Lemon, some snacks & biscuits, Plate,spoon,glass (compulsory).
6. Torch with extra batteries, Matchbox, Candles, Old Newspapers(compulsory).
7. Personal medicines & 2 plastic bags for weight distribution, Mosquito’s cream.
8. A good trekking shoes, Bedding(sleeping mat and shawl) and Extra pair of clothes.
For Reg. & more details, contact Our “Rangers”
(plz do sms if call not received.)
Sudhir 98212 18771.
Ananda 98922 19155.