This new year INVENTURE takes you to explore the vertical dimension of Sahyadri, Malshej Waterfall Rappelling.. a 1300 feet vertical descent experience…
The root offers astounding views of the Harishchandragad range. The trek is highly esoteric in nature and adored for its huge and challenging rappelling patches, towering heights of Malshej waterfall.
So let’s welcome the new year with
The new challenge, The new venture…
To Find Malshej Waterfall on map Click here
More Info @bout the place: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malshej_Ghat
Details of 2 Day Trek are as follows:
Date: 2nd, 3rd Jan 2010
Duration: 2 Days, 2 Nights
Region: Malshej, Dist: Pune (near the borders of Thane and Ahmednagar districts)
Dist from Pune: 130km to North
Dist from Mumbai: 154km to North East
Difficulty Level: Medium (3 on Scale 6)
Endurance Level: Medium (3 on Scale 6), (Previous Rappelling Experience would be beneficial)
Departure from Pune: Friday, 1st Jan 10, 9.00 PM.
Return to Pune: Sunday, 3rd Jan 10, 9 PM
Gathering Venue: Lokmangal, Bank of Maharashtra, Near Sancheti Hospital, Shivajinagar.
· Depart Pune by Privately Hired bus by 9 PM, Friday.
· Reach Village Khubi by 2 AM Saturday and complete the rest.
· Proceed for Malshej Waterfall after having the breakfast by 06:30 AM and Proceed with the Rappelling.
· Reach base of Malshej Waterfall’s 2nd patch by 2 PM. Take rest and enjoy the place.
· Participants can enjoy the water pool experience at the most astonishing place that one can find.
· Enjoy beautiful night by the waterfall under the open sky after the dinner.
·Next morning, Reach Malshej Waterfall’s last patch by 1 PM. Take rest and wander around catching the glimpse of entire route.
·Participants shall proceed for Pune (02:00 PM) after having the Sunday afternoon Lunch.
·Reach Pune by 09:00 PM.
Fees: 2100/- per participant that Include:
1. Commutation by Private bus from Pune to Pune.
2. Saturday Morning Breakfast.
3. Saturday Night Dinner.
4. Sunday Morning Breakfast.
5. Sunday Afternoon Lunch.
6. Safety equipments.
7. Expert **mountaineering team to assist participants.
8. Life Insurance. *(Conditions apply)
Things to bring:
The participants are requested to bring only mentioned luggage as it is required to be carried while rappelling down. The heavy stuff can make it difficult while rappelling for an individual.
1. Saturday afternoon pack Lunch. (Required)
2. Sleeping Bag and Carry Mat OR compact alternative comforter to manage individual’s sleeping on the open patch of Malshej waterfall. Please note that the terrain is a bit rough hence having a carry mat is highly recommended. This will be required for Saturday night.
3. A Good Sack that shall comfortably nest all the belongings. (Required)
4. A Water bottle (1Ltrs) placed into the side pockets of the Sack. (Required)
5. Comfortable pair of shoes. (Required)
6. T-Shirts & Full Pants (Track Pants or Denim as per the comfort) are compulsory. Shorts, 3/4th pants are strictly not allowed considering participant’s safety as the trail is mostly through the rocky areas.
7. People having long hairs need to carry a scarf / hair band to tie them together to avoid them from entangling with the equipment.
8. A Sweater/ Jacket. (Required), balaclava/ monkey cap
9. A Serving dish, bowl, mug and spoon for food. (Required)
10. A Torch with extra batteries. (Required)
11. Camera and extra batteries.
12. Its Recommended to keep couple of energy bars / Glucon – D should any individual feel de-energized enroute.
The event involves extreme level of rappelling (abseiling). All the expertise, required assistance, basic training, required equipments and safety measures will be arranged by INVENTURE. The first and foremost priority of INVENTURE as organization and its instructors lie towards individual safety. Although the participants are requested adhere to every guideline and instruction as Mountaineering is a high risk sporting activity. We are dedicated to follow the best of the mountaineering practices for securing the safety of every individual.
Please furnish the attached form and submit it at the time of reporting. Participants below age of 18 are required to take signatures of their parents/ guardians. The mentioned charges are nonrefundable and Participants must confirm the seat at least 3 Days before the activity by paying Full amount in advance.
This is to be duly noted that alcohol consumption and smoking are strictly forbidden activities in INVENTURE. Any participant found doing the same will be debarred and forced to leave the activity.
InVenture reserves all rights to cancel the event, change the date of event or change in the fees subjecting to the external factors such as civil issues and rise in fuel/transportation price.
*INVENTURE being a registered organization, all the participants are covered under the Life Insurance. For INVENTURE to facilitate this cover participants are requested to enroll at least 3 days before the trek.
For More Details Call:
Aditya: 9890050540, Shridhar:9423872319, Sameer: 9822546361, Dhawal: 9823210512
Visit us at: WWW.INVENTURETREKS.COM