|*Sagargad-Khandala waterfall – Alibaug Region||25th July 2010||Mr. Umesh Lotlikar (+91-9969017797||400/-||Medium|
|Dukes Nose – Lonavala Region||1st August 2010||Mr. Digambar Raut (+91-9869374378)||250/-||Easy|
|Chinchoti waterfall – Vasai Region||8th August 2010||Mr. Rahul Sao (+91-9322876338)|
Mr. Mangesh Potdar (+91-9820440640)
|Kondana Caves – Karjat Region||22nd August 2010||Mr. Digambar Raut (+91-9869374378)||200/-||Easy|
|*Ratangad – Kalsubai Region||28th-29th August 2010||Mr. Milind Thakur (+91-9820803368)|
Mr. Ganesh Nabar (+91-9820755102)
|Peb fort – Matheran Region||4th-5th September 2010||Mr. Umesh Lotlikar (+91-9969017797)||150/-||Difficult|
|*Kalu waterfall – Malshej Region||26th September 2010||Mr. Umesh Lotlikar (+91-9969017797)||Easy|
|#Heritage of Karnataka||2nd-10th October 2010||Mr. Sanjay Ghosh (+91-9819433649)||6,500/-||Easy|
All trekkers are requested to let the leader know if they suffer from any ailments like heart problems, blood pressure, asthma, lung problems, vertigo etc. In case the participants still want to trek, they are requested to have someone with them. If the trek leader is not informed and in event of any medical emergency due to these ailments, YHAI Mumbai Unit wont be responsible for it.A private vehicle will be booked for treks marked with asterisk (*). Please confirm yourself atleast seven (7) days prior to the date of the trek. Bookings for all other treks shall close atleast five (5) days in advance. The Heritage of Karnataka program shall be booked 3 (three) months in advance in order to enable the leader to book train tickets. Any cancellations after 1st September 2010 shall be charged a sum of Rupees One thousand (1000/-) as cancellation charges over and above the cancellation charges by Indian Railways.
The Heritage of Karnataka program shall cover Bangalore, Sravanbelagola, Pattadakkal, Aihole, Hampi, Badami, Halebidu, Belur and Bijapur (Gol-Gumbaz).Maximum number of participants per trek is 20.
Rules and regulations:
1) Confirmation: Members should contact either the Trek Leader/Co-Leader or YHAI, Mumbai Unit SEVEN Days before the trek.
2) For One Day Treks, the Trek members should carry Pack-Lunch.
3) The Organization, organizers thereof shall not be held responsible for loss of any valuable personal articles. Members are requested not to carry any valuable articles such as gold/silver chain, etc. along with them.
4) Smoking and consumption of Alcohol is strictly prohibited.
5) Unit reserves its right to cancel the entire Program or change the schedule of the Program.
6) Members should inform their parents/relatives at home not to worry if we do not return on scheduled time due to unforeseen circumstances, unless there is an extra ordinary delay.
7) YHAI, Mumbai unit is not responsible for any accident/mishap during the program.
8) Please get your YHAI Membership card whenever you attend any program.
9) Trek charges for non members are INR 40/- per trek.
10) Trek leaders decision is final and binding to all participants.
11) If for some reason the expenses exceed, the participants are expected to pay the difference.
Things to carry:
T-shirts and track pant, one time lunch, a bottle of water, plate/spoon, cap/sunglasses, napkins/towels, torch with working batteries, shoes with decent grip, personal medicines if any, raincoat during monsoons and woolen clothing during winters, YHAI Membership card, extra pair of clothes.
In case of overnight treks, do carry your sleeping bags/carry mat, chaddar or bedsheet, candles, match sticks, plastic sheets.
*Lunch can include some easy to carry items like pulav, thepla, paratha.
What to wear on treks:
1) Preferably full pants, track pants and long sleeve t-shirts.
2) A pair of shoes with decent grip.
3) Wear nylon socks during monsoons as they dry quickly, woolen during winters.
4) Napkins or towels.
On treks always do:1) Listen to the trek leader.
2) Wait for the whole group to arrive before proceeding.
3) Group should never get separated.
4) When you feel lost with no locals to guide you, please wait for trek leader to lead the group. Always follow the most trodden path.
For further queries regarding treks contact:
1) Mr Mangesh Dhaimade (Program Officer): +91-9833115324
2) Mr Rahul Sao: +91-9322876338.
3) Mr Ganesh Nabar: +91-9820755102.
4) Mr Umesh Lotlikar: +91-9969017797.
5) Mr Satish Rajput: +91-29961927.
6) Mr Digambar Raut: +91-9869374378.
7) Mr. Sanjay Ghosh: +91-9819433649.
8) Mr. Gajanan Kambli: +91-9869614288.