We, at Green Carpet have organized many thrilling events in the course of the past year. These events involved a variety of adventure activities like Trekking, Rock climbing, Rappelling and Valley-crossing.
Now we have decided to take you all to adventure sport of “Waterfall Rappelling” on 15th August 10.
Waterfall Rappelling is sport of using safety gear & some rock-climbing techniques to walk down a waterfall in the midst of it & not around it. Here, the water seems to consume you until you come down beneath it, land in a safe place under the keen eyes & observation our experts who guide you to tackle the fall.
- For Mumbai People: We would be boarding 5.50 AM slow local for Karjat. Please note the timings at following station in case you wish to join us at your convenient locations.
- For Pune People: Karjat / Bhivpuri station. They can catch Sinhagad express for Mumbai which leaves Pune by 6.00 am
- Mumbai_CST– 5:41
- Byculla– 5:49
- Dadar– 5:58
- Kurla– 6:09
- Ghatkopar– 6:15
- Kanjurmarg– 6:23
- Mulund– 6:31
- Thane– 6:35
- Dombivili — 6:57
- Kalyan– 7:07
- Ulhasnagar– 7:14
- Bhivpuri– 7:57
- Lunch for Day
- Extra Pair of clothes
- Water bottle ( 1 ltr )
2. Optional Items :
- Personal Medicines
Tentative Expenditure of this event is Rs.420/-
- Travelling from Bhivpuri to Waterfall & Back
- Tea / Breakfast
- Event charges
- Expertise Equipments
- Anything not mentioned above
- Personal orders of food & cold drinks
Maximum Group Size : 30 members
Seats Will Be Reserved on First Come First serve.
Last date for registrations : 13th august 2009
Interested Candidates Can Call On Following Nos
Mangesh Halbe- +91- 9920 246 746
Name : Mangesh Halbe
HDFC Bank A/C : 01461050278285
Talao Pali Branch, Thane (W)
Orkut: Green Carpet – The Nature Club
Facebook: Green Carpet – The Nature Club
With Warm Regards,
Founders, Green Carpet
- Liquor is strictly prohibited. Any individual found to be in possession of liquor or consuming the same will be immediately expelled from the trek group. No refund will be provided.
- If any individual wants to smoke he may do so at a clearing and with any of the group leader’s permission. He will have to move away from the group and smoke so that other members are not inconvenienced.
- None of the group leaders will be held responsible for any kind of accident