It may be best for you to donate the funds to the CEC Relief Fund from where we are trying to coordinate procurements of the right quantity and quality of materials. Here are the details you will need to make a transfer:
Account Name: CEC Relief Fund
Account Number: 0069010200000128
Bank Name: Jammu and Kashmir Bank Limited
Branch Name: Main Bazaar, Leh
IFSC Code: JAKAOPRIEST
The cheques should be made to the “CEC Relief Fund A/c No 0069010200000128” payable in Leh. The cheques collected should be mailed to the address mentioned below.
If you are transferring funds from outside India, let me know so I can provide additional details required. Please let me know if you need any further information/clarification in this regard.
Thanks and Best Regards
Office of the Chief Executive Councillor
Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council
Leh, Ladakh 194101 INDIA
Additions by Rinchen Tundup on
Response from the coordinator cell of Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council at Delhi, Mr. Shivendra Sharma.
Following points were discussed :
1. He will send us a brief report of current situation and needs at Ladakh along with LAHDC’s plan for reconstruction of houses and channelizing funds.
2. LAHDC have applied for Tax Exemption, he can confirm the status in a week.
3. LAHDC will have a meeting at Gurgaon to coordinate the whole relief process, any of us can join it.
4. Two- three water tanker vehicles, with motors attached, are needed to transport water
5. Warm clothes are required.
6. Construction process of houses is still not decided. Will decide in the meeting.
For more details please get in touch with him at : +91.9810499207 or at +91.9622975294