Cost per person: Rs. 995/- (minimum 07 participants)
06:45 Hrs Assemble at Dadar T.T circle. (Outside Metro Shoe Shop)
07:00 Hrs Depart for Karjat (B/fast en-route)
09:00 Hrs Reach Base and start the trek to the caves.
11:00 Hrs Reach the caves.
14:00 Hrs Lunch at the village below the caves.
15:30 Hrs Reach the base & departure for Mumbai
17:30 Hrs Arrive at Dadar.
• Transport by private Non-A/C vehicle.
• Meals ( Breakfast / Lunch / Snacks packet )
• Trek to Kondane Caves.
• Services of ‘The Nomadic Quest’ & our Instructors.
• All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered.
• Insurance, Tips, Porters, Phone calls, bottled water, aerated drinks etc.
• Any kind of personal expenses.
• Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the Cost Includes column above.
• All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like Road blocks, bad weather.
• Wear comfortable full cotton casual top and full cotton trouser.
• Wear lightweight rubber-soled shoes.
Don’t forget to carry your backpack with:
• Sunhat or cap.
• Sunscreen lotion.
• Chocolates and dry fruits as pocket snacks
• Water bottle with water (minimum 3 lts per person)
• Toilet Paper
• Personal Identity ( Compulsory )
• Personal Medication (if any)
• Extra Pair of Clothes
• Rain Protection Gear. ( Jacket / Poncho / Dry Bag or Thick Polythene Bag )
• Camera with sufficient batteries and film (optional)
• Binoculars (optional)
• Mosquito Repellent.
• Floaters (Footwear – to wear after the trek)
Basic points to keep in mind for an enjoyable trip
• Nature is fun to explore but not a toy to exploit. Respect its harmony and please do not disrupt the balance needed to retain the beauty and treasures of nature. There will be specific guidelines we will share in order to enable this. Please abide by these.
• The trip is not a regular excursion exercise with friends and family. It really unlocks the wonderful world of nature and brings alive its magic. Do choose the trip to be nature’s special guest.
• Like all outdoor trips, even this one requires basic fitness. Also, no one else but you yourself will be responsible for taking care of your personal belongings.
• Your experience from the trip will depend on a lot of factors such as climatic conditions, your health conditions and the physical terrain.
Disclosures on medical conditions
• It is mandatory that you visit your personal physician before enrolling for the trip if you suffer from any illness of any kind and disclose the same and your medical history to the organizers of the trip so that best possible arrangements can be carried out post approval.
• As organizers of the trip, we will be responsible for providing basic first aid throughout the trip. In case of unexpected mishaps or accidents, we will arrange for the injured patron to be taken to the nearest medical hospital wherever possible. The medical expenses will have to be borne by the patrons themselves.
Payment, refund and cancellation terms
• Eligibility for this Outdoor trip is 12 years.
• We do not have a child rate for our trips unless mentioned.
• We will try out best to stick to the itinerary of the trip shared with you but bear in mind that factors out of our control may change the schedule.
• You will be required to make the full payment at the moment you confirm your enrolment for the trip.
• In case you opt for cancellation, no requests for transfer or postponement will be considered.
• Cancellation charges will be 100% after confirmation.
• Please note that ‘The Nomadic Quest’ reserves the right of refusal and the right to cancel any booking (for example when the basic feasible quote of people required to travel has not been met). In such an event, as a participant you will be entitled to a refund.
• In the event of uncontrollable factors like landslides, avalanche, civil strife, war, transportation delays, etc, it will not be possible to issue refunds but will surely take all necessary steps to co-operate with you in the situation.
• The cost mentioned above is for Indian citizens. Foreigners / NRIs will need to pay extra if and as applicable.
Kindly contact us for any further details and enrolment procedure.
577/A, Govind Kunj 2nd Flr,
Khushaldas Parekh Marg, Matunga.
Mumbai – 400019. INDIA
Tel: (022) 2416 2488