About Ulhas Valley
Ulhas Valley, also known as Canyon valley or Tiger valley, in Khandala. Ulhas Valley comprises the area of Ulhas River. The area is filled with lush greenery and rich fauna. This trek is entirely through jungle. There are 10-12 rock patches to ascend and descend. The valley of the Ulhas river springs to life in the monsoon with hundreds of streams and waterfalls tumbling over the rich green mountainsides.
Its only and different of its own kind because on this trek when you start a trek you first Descend in the valley, and when you finish trek you climb up, kind of Opposite of regular treks where you first climb and then descend, all in all its fun because there is water everywhere, right from the beginning till you finish, and there is huge water fall down in the valley and river.
Name of Event
Trek to Ulhas Valley
What’s included in fees – Travelling by private bus, breakfast, evening tea, equipments and volunteer charges.
Pick up points
05.30 am Borivali (East side New ticket Window)
06.00 am Sion (On the bridge)
06.30 am Vashi (vashi Plaza)
07.00 am Panvel
You have to bring
* A haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has their hands free while trekking. Please do not carry Sling bags, Jholas, handbags/shoulder bags etc.
* Shoes with Good Grip for trekking. (Sports/Jungle/Trek Shoes). Please do not wear sandals, chappals or floaters, girls are requested not to wear high heel footwear.
* Identity proof (compulsory).
* Lunch (vegetarian) for the day (compulsory).
* Water bottle (min. 2 ltr.)
* Spare set of cloths
* Optional things: Camera, Binoculars.
* Please avoid bringing valuables, jewellery or expensive things. We accept no responsibility for anything that is misplaced.
After receiving the mail or SMS or call, we will block your seat on temporary basis for 48 hrs. You have to pay the advance Rs. 400/- before 15th Sept and confirm your participation. Now you can pay directly through bank transfers to our IDBI account. Kindly get back to us for account details.
Rules & Regulation
* Everyone has to follow the instructions of Camp In-charge & instructors
* No shortcut in trek
* Smoking & Drinking are strictly prohibited. Anyone found smoking or consuming alcohol will be expelled from trek there and then itself.
* Shorts (3/4th will do), sleeveless T-shirts not allowed. Those violating the dress code will not be permitted to participant.
* This is not a picnic. All participants are requested to maintain timings meant for the trek by leader to avoid inconvenient to all other participants.
* Keep the campsite clean
* Your seat will be confirmed only after advance payment of Rs. 400/- before 15th Sept.
For booking & other details contact:
Vaishali G. Desai- 9820684723