The trek schedule is as follows:
- Departure time of the Train, Kasara fast local is at 8:47pm from CST.
- At 10:30pm we will reach at Asangaon station.
- After reaching Asangaon,we will move to base village of Mahuli by Auto Rick.
- Briefing about the trek, Instructions, will be done over here at the base.
- After that , we will START THE TREK.
- Trek will be completed in 3:30 to 4:00 hours and we will reach MAHULI FORT.
- Snacks/Rest/Camp fire at Mahuli Fort till Sunrise. After Sunrise we shall Start the abseil back to the base and walk towards mahuli village.
- Breakfast at the base and take the bus from Mahuli and come to Asangaon station.
After reaching Asangaon station, we shall take the train to Mumbai CST and our trek ends here. DISMISS.
THINGS TO BE CARRIED:
· TORCH ( COMPULSORY )
- Haver Sack Bags ( No Jholas will be allowed )
- SHOES (either sports or hunters ) compulsory
- Camera ( OPTIONAL)
- LUNCH BOX ( Required )
- Sweaters or any Warm Cloths ( COMPULSORY )
- Some Plastic bags ( Just in case)
- Personal Medicines
- Water atleast 2-3 litres
- IDENTITY PROOF and a Xerox copy of it.
- Passport size Photograph.
The Total Cost is Rs 430 per head. The Cost includes:
- Train Fare ( To and Fro )
- Auto fare ( From Asangaon Station to Base Village)
- Bus Fare ( From Base Village to Asangaon station while returning to Mumbai CST)
The train Schedule for different stations on central railway is as follows:
- Mumbai CST – 08:47pm
- Byculla – 08:54pm
- Dadar – 09:00pm
- Kurla – 09:08pm
- Ghatkopar – 09:13pm
- Mulund – 09:23pm
- Thane – 09:27pm
- Dombivili – 09:40pm
- Kalyan – 09:50pm
- Shahad – 09:54pm
- Ambivili – 09:58pm
- Titwala – 10:05pm
- Khadavli – 10:13pm
- Vasind – 10:21pm
- Asangaon – 10:30pm
There is no hard & fast Rule to take the train from CST itself.You can catch the train from any of this nearest convenient stations.For those who stay in Western railway strech you can contact on the following given numbers for any guidance required on this issue .
TOKEN OF ADVICE .. People who are planning to board this train from Dadar are adviced by us to board it from Mumbai CST as it could be difficult to board it from Dadar with heavy Bagpack as there could be rush getting in the train. Instead you can catch this train from CST at 8:47pm.Be 10 minutes early at CST station for this purpose and you can contact on the following numbers.
The safety precaution will be totally taken by the club and there will be group leaders of the club through out the Expedition.
Sudhanshu : (+91) 9867735682 / 8655519319
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org