I am giving below a brief description about SETU & the jobs/projects for
which we need suitable resources:
A social enterprise, named `SETU-The Bridge to Artisans’, located in Gwalior,
India. We are a Fair trade company, working with 43 artisan groups in 16
different states of India. We export handmade, sustainable products made by
underprivileged & marginalised artisan communities. Our mission is to promote
self-sustainability, at the same time working for social, economical &
environmental well being of the artisans. For more details, pl. visit
1) .We have a project that needs someone who is interested / expert in making
videos/documentaries. Also in preparing documentation.The project requires
travelling to rural areas.
Following jobs need to be covered:
– Documentation of various art forms .
– Details & significance of traditional designs
– Description & history of artisan communities
– Videos/documentaries on artisan communities, their lifestyles, their
challenges/ inspirations, their environment etc.
– Production processes for different arts & products.
( This will involve, writing/documentation, photos, videos/documentaries
2). Documentary on SETU & its activities.
These jobs would be one time job i.e. a project. So we can work out a suitable
stipend for interns. ( Say Rs 20000-30000 for the total project+ travelling
For some experienced, we can increase the amount to 40-50 thousand.
SETU-The Bridge To Artisans
453, Rana Sadan, Hargovind Puram,
Madhya Pradesh (India)
Ph: 91-9406502461, 91-751-2232431