Janvi Charitable Trust is a registered NGO, which was established on the 9th April, 1999.
Janvi Charitable Trust is a platform from which we standup and speak out our views, opinions, appeals and concern for the underprivileged and neglected sectors of our society.
- To render assistance to poor patients by making provisions for medical assistance healthcare and preventive medical services.
- To render assistance to the Physically handicapped.
- To provide monetary aid and humanitarian services in times of natural calamities.
- To promote advance moral education, charity and general welfare of the people.
- To render assistance to orphaned, indigent and other less privileged children for their subsistence, shelter, education and medical care to establish social welfare institutions engaged in promoting these specific objectives.
Ambedkar Nagar No. 2, Room No. 19, Sakinaka Pipe Line, Near Tunga Village, Sakinaka Andheri (East), Mumbai 400 072, INDIA
13A/E-1/402, 4th Floor, Ekata Co-Op Housing Society, Sangarsh Nagar, Andheri (East) Mumbai 400 072, INDIA
Janvi Charitable Trust.
45B Chapel Road, Bandra West Mumbai 400 050
Telephone : 91 22 26556376
Fax : 91 22 2262 0000
E-mail : email@example.com
Website : www.janvitrust.org
Janvi Trust and Dirty Wall Project with the help of Tata Chemicals celebrate Jan 26th and India’s Republic Day!