Here are the details of a Certified Photography course for all those who wish to learn photography professionally and also for those for whom photography is a serious hobby. I have completed it and did learn a lot. highly recommended for beginners and amateurs.
The course is for THREE DAYS ( 10 am to 5 pm ) on August 13th, 14th and 15th 2011 ( limited seats ) 8 to 10 in one batch. You can get any digital camera which you have.(DSLR is preferable)
The course fee is Rs.4000/
Following are the details of the course:
1. Applications of Digital Photography
2. Types of Digital Cameras
3. Basic Zone: Portrait, Landscape, Sports and close up
4. Effective Composition…. Family and Fashion.
5. Function photography
1. Shooting in Creative mode
2. Effective Composition for Creative work
3. Sources of Light:
4. Lighting accessories: Umbrellas, soft boxes, Grids
5. Studio Lighting samples
6. Shooting with Studio Lights
7. Photoshop for Basic image correction
8. Photoshop for Image enhancement
9. Trial shoots with flashes: Assignment
10. Marketing (wedding designer)
11. Coordinating with Model
1 Shooting Portfolio with Model plus make up
2. Broad and Short Lighting
3. 45 deg and 60 deg Lighting
4. Split Lighting
5. Glamour lighting (fashion)
6. Mixing Light in Outdoor
7. Question answers
8. Certificate Distribution
To register your name sms your name age and camera model name on 9323950977. Advance booking is mandatory.
The course is hosted by India Photography Institute, Art Director Vinayak Puranik.
In case you have any questions, doubts or to discuss payment modes, feel free to contact by phone or at the below mentioned address.
India Photography Institute
Sudhesh bldg. near idbi bank,
above khosala surgical nana chowk,
before kenedy bridge,
2nd floor at Grant road west
Cell Phone: 9323950977.