Yatri Sahyadri has organized water fall rappelling at Bhivpuri on 18th September, 2011.
05:00 am(Sunday Morning) : Reporting at Dadar Station. (pls carry your own return ticket to Karjat Station)
05:37 am: Proceed to Bhivpuri by 5.37am karjat local. Travel time approx 2 hours.
07.40 am: We will be reach at bhivpuri station.
07:45 am to 8.30 am: Break fast & tea at Bhivpuri station.
8.35 am: Proceed to Water fall. Travel time aprox 1 hour.
09:30am to 05.00 pm: Rappelling hours. (will have lunch in between)
5.15 pm: Start return journey to Bhivpuri.
6.30pm: – Evening refreshment.
7.30pm:- Catch return local to Darar.
Charges : Rs. 500/- per person
Charges Include :
Morning breakfast/tea, Lunch & evening snacks/tea
Equipment charges for rappelling.
Here is a list of all the things that we need to carry for the trek:
1. Your own return ticket to Bhivpuri station.
2. Waterproof/Water resistant haversack to put in all the things to be carried. So that one has hands free while trekking.
3. A bottle of water (minimum 2Ltrs).
4. Camera (Optional), Avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry (at own risk)
5. Electoral / Enerzyl powder, 2 Lemon, some snacks & biscuits, plate,spoon, glass (all reusable, compulsory).
6. Personal medicines & 2 plastic bags for weight distribution, insect repellant cream (Odomos or similar brand).
7. A good trekking shoes, shawl, bedding and extra clothes (compulsory).
Do feel free to contact us for any queries / clarifications.
Nityanand Naik: 9819818132
Suhas Sagvekar : 9820257757
Srikant Pillai: 7666905040/9920305779.
Visit us on www.yatrisahyadri.com