The wait is finally over and its time now to get back into the nature and to get back to what we call “Trekking habit”.
Ø Date: 25THDecember 2011.
Ø Difficulty level: Moderate.
Ø Cost: Rs.400/- per head
*Registration fees once paid are not refundable under any circumstances*
Cost includes: – Travelling charges by private bus, tea, breakfast and lunch (simple vegetarian meal) and
Everyone should reach Ruia College (Matunga-east) premises by 6.30 a.m. (SHARP.)
Reach back to college around 7.00 p.m.
Things to carry:
1) A pair of dry clothes. (If required).
2) A pair of shoes. COMPULSORY.
3) A bottle of water 1 Litre Min, snacks and plastic bags.
4) Personal medicines if any.
5) Glucon D, painkiller, crocin, band aids. (If required).
v Camera and mobile phones or any other personal belongings should be brought at your own risks and taken care of.
v Please inform the coordinators prior about any specific health problems or any allergic reactions.
· It should be noted that the trek organized is purely a private affair .
· Participation will be confirmed only by phone.
· So people hurry up & register yourselves asap. The last date to pay the money is 18th December 2011.
Ø For Any Querry Contact :
Kaustubh Padwal : 9930251468 Viraj Tavsalkar : 9167473787
Suyog Lohar : 9664365804 Omkar Juvekar : 9969723706