“DURGMITRA ,Dombivali” has organised Trek cum fort conservation event to “Surgad” near Nagothane on 28th-29th january 2012.
Highlights: Trek cum Conservation activity at Surgad with the great view of surroundings and water tanks.
1. Arrow Marking:- ( Arrow Marking for route direction near intersection, important factor for reducing confusion for the trekkers.)
2. Cleaning Fort surroundings:- ( Since its a historical monuments, we must always try our best to prevent our rich heritage and therefore, we will be cleaning the fort area and other unwanted stuffs)
3. Tank Cleaning:- (Water Tanks built at that era are still can be utilised, therefore we will be cleaning the water tanks as trekkers and other people can use the water stored during the rainy season for various stuffs.)
NOTE :- Since its a trek cum Conservation Event, “No Profit No Loss Activity”, we expect your Active participation in Conservation Part too, Its a great opportunity to do something For Our Heritages especially to felicitate Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj. Also there will be Campfire which will make the evening special after some effort taken for conservation.
6 am –> Reporting at Diva Railway station. (we will Board Diva-Sawantwadi Passenger Train)
or U can catch the train at Panvel station also at 7.5 am
Just Check that if u miss the train … u miss the trek with us …
The Charges for the Trek is Rs. 400/- Only.
* Things To Carry: –
LUNCH for the Saturday (a must)
A Water Bottle (~2.5 Ltrs) ( a must)
Torch (a must)
Sleeping mats, (Chadar)
Camera, Cell Phone, Binoculars (Optional)
Pls avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
Extra pair of clothes
Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
Good trekking shoes,
Personal basic medical kit (Containing an antiseptic, few bandages, personal medications if any, Antibiotics for stomach infection)
A haversack to put all these things.
*Terms and Conditions:-
1) If the Entry is being cancelled in the course of the Program, the decision of returning
the Fees will be handled completely by the Durgmitra.
2) Drinking Liquor and Smoking are Strictly Prohibited.
3) Total care will be taken by the Durgmitra but they will not be responsible for any sudden illness or Natural Calamities.
If the participant is under any type of Medical Treatment then kindly mention it over the form.Also keep the Medicines Handy.Carry Valuables at your own risk, Durgmitra will not be responsible in case of Loss.
“There are Limited seats”
So first you do get registered yourself as the last date is 26th January, 2012
For More Details
Pratik Patil – 09664288699
Phulaji Bhoir – 09029670345