This ride is open ONLY for Royal Enfield motorcycle owners.
(Batch 1) Reporting time 5:00 am at BKC Junction, Bandra East.
(Batch 2) Reporting time 5:30 am at Borivali (BorivaliNational Park Entrance Gate)
Duration : 2 Days & 1 Night
Distance : 350 Km to & fro via NH8.
Day 1 : Mumbai to Daman (Tea break, Breakfast, Lunch, Hi-Tea & Dinner will be random).
Day 2 : Daman to Mumbai (breakfast will be random)
Accommodation : Ac Hotel rooms on twin occupancy basis
Limited seats on first come basis.
• Price : Rs. 1800/- per person per person as initial payment towards stay & food i.e. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast next day any additional food expenses will be on prorate basis if required.
Payment Details : To confirm your seat for the ride kindly make a deposit at the details given below latest by 15th May, 2013:
Account Name : Rohan Mishra
Bank : ICICI
Branch : Malad
Account Number : 0158 0151 0852
IFSC Code : ICIC0000158
IMPORTANT : Kindly call Mr. Amman at+919892727373 as soon as you make the deposit and carry your deposit slip for the ride.
Ride Schedule :
Day 1 : Mumbai to Daman
Day 2 :Daman to Mumbai
Dress Code : Black T-shirt, Jeans or anything comfortable & Shoes (STRICTLY NO SHORTS NOR THREE FORTHS while riding).
• The above mentioned price does not cover any additional expenses like Alcohol, Fuel, Shopping etc.
• Riders should have a valid driving license for motorcycle with gear, permitted to ride in India along with registration, insurance and PUC certificate.
• Minimum riding gear is mandatory; it should consist of a Jacket, helmet and shoes if you wish to wear more gear you are welcome to do so (highly recommend knee shin and elbow guard).
• Mandatory equipment spare parts to carry are Toolkit, Chain Sprocket Bearing, Wheel Bearing 6203, Chain Link, Spark Plug, Tube, Bulbs, Fuses, Clutch Cable,Accelerator Cable & Flashlight.
• Carrying a first aid kit will be an added value.
• The speed limit will be strictly riding with the pack, which will not exceed 80kmph.
• Communication should be crisp and clear with least ambiguity. Every time before we start there will be a briefing as to how the group will proceed and the details of the stops and destinations etc.
• Be prepared to ride when the group starts, don’t waste time preparing (wearing helmet gloves) when the group is ready to ride.
• Do not overtake and come between riders who are riding together (maintaining constant distance between themselves).
• Whenever you stop, give first priority to the reason for stopping whether it is taking photos, ordering food, taking a leak, checking the bike etc… We must ensure that we are ready to ride when everybody is and the group does not have to wait unnecessarily for any reason.
• Indicate before overtaking.
• Do not park uncomfortably close to another bike making it uncomfortable for you and the other rider to get back on your motorcycles and start easily.
• In case you notice something unusual or dangerous do bring it to the notice of the group leader / wing in charge.
• Rules and regulations are for the harmony and safety of the individual or group. However we expect you to follow the below mentioned rules very strictly, failing which we may exclude that particular participant from the rest of the trip.
Intoxication: we do not tolerate any form of intoxication when on the bike. Disregard for this will result in immediate expulsion.
Conduct: participants are expected to conduct themselves in a manner that preserves their dignity and others around them, including other participants.
For any further quarries contact please:
Mr. Amman +919892727373 / Mr. Amol+919167557533
Note: We will NOT be responsible for any kind of LOSS or ACCIDENT.
RIGHT TO ADMISSION RESERVED