Nilesh 08056186321 (Inquiry, For All Information )
Namedev k Bhutanbra 8451929898 /9209461474 ( Hotel And Lodging Service )
Balu 8097089491 Balu Bhutabmbara (Hotel And Lodging Service )
at Machi Prabal ,Chikhale ,tal panvel,dist raigad
— Info shared by Ajay Pradhan 29th August 2013
Base Village: POINJE.
Guide name: Ganesh (07875081142)
KALAVANTIN PRABALGAD TREKKING AND MOUNTAIN TOUR
WE ARE PROVIDING FOOD , ROOM AND GUIDE SERVICE FOR KALAVANTIN DURG AND PRABALGAD PASSENGERS AT PRABAL MACHI VILLAGE
For More Information
Prabalgad Tour Co-ordinator : Mr. Nilesh Bhutambara
Website :- www.adiyuva.prabalgad.in
Blog site :-wwwnileshprabalgad.blogspot.com
Mail Id :- firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Cell no :- 08056182163,09167014731,9209461474
Stay, guide, food, Salman Khan fanclub at Prabalmachi (Prabalgad and Kalavantin)
Goma Shid, Ananta
Shared by Mask 7th Sept 2012
PRABALGAD & KALAVANTIN MOUNTAIN TREKKING & TOUR GROUP PACKAGE
( WEEKEND : 2 DAYS & 1 NIGHT)
FOOD, LODGING & GUIDE SERVICE FOR Rs.999/-Per Person
TOUR – SITES: Prabalgad, Kalavantin (Prabalmachi), Panvel, Raigad
TOUR DURATION : First day 6 AM to Second Day 6 PM
INSTUCTIONS: Please arrive on or before 10:00 AM on the first day at the below address:
(Please make your own travel arrangements to arrive at Prabalmachi Village)
Maharashtra, PIN: 410206
SCHEDULE OF DAY ONE :
Before 10:00 AM – Reaching Prabalmachi Panvel Raigad (Hotel )
[Please ensure that you arrive at Prabalmachi in time.]
10:00 AM to 11:00 AM – Tea, Breakfast, Shifting Luggage to Room
11:00 AM to 01:00 PM – Prabalgad Room to Kalavantin Dharshan Tour
01:00 PM to 02:00 PM – Return Journey from Kalavantin ( to Hotel ) for lunch
02:00 PM to 03:00 PM – Lunch Time ( at Hotel)
03:00 PM to 05:00 PM – Rest in alloted room ( Lodging )
05:00 PM to 07:00 PM – Experience the sunset from the peak of hill point With Tea & Snacks
07:00 PM to 07:30 PM – Experience the twinkling lights of Mumbai,Rasayani, from the height
07:30 PM to 08:00 PM – Evening Break to freshen up.
08:00 PM to 10:00 PM – Games & Activities (Carom or Chess Game)
10:00 PM to 11:00 PM – Dinner Time (At Lodging)
11:00 PM to 11:30 PM – Few Tips on Trekking, and Briefing about next day’s program
11:30 PM to 06:00 AM – Good Night and Sweet Dreams
SCHEDULE OF DAY TWO :
06:00 AM to 07:00 AM – Good Morning & Bath
07:00 AM to 07:30 AM – Tea, Snacks
07:30 AM to 01:00 PM – Tour from Lodging to Prabalgad [Breakfast in Prabalgad at 11AM]
01:00 PM to 02:00 PM – Return Journey Pabalgad (to Hotel )
02:00 PM to 03:00 PM – Lunch (at Hotel)
03:00 PM to 03:30 PM – Rest (at Lodging)
03:00 PM to 04:00 PM – Games, Prize Distribution, Tea & Snacks and Taking-leave.
04:00 PM – You can start your return Journey to your Homes
TOUR PACKAGE : Rs.999/-
INCLUSIVE OF FOLLOWING SERVICES/THINGS
HOTEL SERVICE :
2 Lunch Unlimited (With Rice, Dal, 2 Veg Dishes, Bhakari or Chapatti, Papad, Pickle )
1 Dinner Unlimited (With Rice, Dal, 2 Veg Dishes, Bhakari or Chapatti, Papad, Pickle )
2 Breakfast ( Kanda Poha , Upama )
3 Snacks (Three varieties of Biscuits )
GUIDE SERVICES AND GIFTS
2 Day’s Guide Service
1 Night Guide Service
3 Photos of God Hanuman as prizes.
(1st, 2nd, & 3rd prizes for each group)
Bed sheet, Pillow
OTHER IMPORTANT DETAILS FOR PARTICIPANT AND TOUR ORGANIZERS :
NOTE : WE ARE NOT TOUR ORGANIZERS WE PROVIDE ONLY GUIDE, FOOD, AND LODGING SERVICE PACKAGE FOR TOUR ORGANIZERS .
THINGS / ITEMS TO CARRY:
A Good Backpack (which should carry all things, Avoid extra luggage)
Water Bottles (1Litre Each)
Good Trekking/Sports Shoes + 1 Pair Socks (Avoid Jogging shoes or shoes with spikes)
Floaters (in a polythene Bag)
Full Sleeved T-Shirts, Full Cotton/Trekking Pant (Avoid Jeans or Heavy Cloths)
Extra Pairs of clothes + Inner Wears + Bed Suit
Fleece Jacket / Pullover
Dry Snacks/Biscuits/Choco Bars/Dry Fruits to munch
Towel, Napkin, Toiletry Items (toothbrush, paste, soap etc.)
Big Polythene Bags (one to carry Used Cloths, other for Dry items and Extra)
Mobile + Charger
Torch + Fully Charged Batteries
Notepad + Pen
Personal Medication (if any)
Hobby kit e.g. Camera, etc.
Please avoid carrying Valuables
(All the above things are to be carried at your own risk)
[The total weight of the Backpack should not be more than one-third (1/3) of your own weight.]
RULES & REGULATIONS :
NOTE TO ORGANISERS:
Please ensure that the participants in the tour organised by you are made aware of the below rules and regulations.
1. Every participant must carry all the things/items mentioned in ‘Things/items to Carry’.
2. Every participant joining the tour must carry the Tour Schedule.
All are advised to entrust a copy of the same to someone at their homes.
3. The participants must follow the instructions and orders given by the Tour Leader.
4. The participants will be divided into groups and they must follow the instructions given by their group leaders.
5. All the participants are expected to stay friendly with one another during the Tour.
6. No participant is to go anywhere without prior permission of the Tour Leader
7. Smoking, consuming Alcohol, Drugs, Gutkha, Paan Masala etc. are strictly prohibited.
8. Nothing is to be left behind or discarded at the trek spot.
Carry an extra plastic bag for wrappers, waste, etc. Do not litter around the trek spot.
9. Please do not to comment anything negative about any
Historical Character, Buildings, Place, Villagers and their life etc.
10. No refund or transfer of fees shall be made in any case.
11. Please be advised that the mobile network may not be very strong in certain areas.
12. The Guide & Lodging service provider does not accept any liability for damage, loss, injury, accident, delay, breakdowns, irregularity which may occur on account of any cause whatsoever.
13. Strict action will be taken in case of any indiscipline reported against the participants in the Tour.
14. Participants, who are allergic to anything or suffering from any disease or illness must inform the Tour Leader(s) before participating in the Tour.
15. Participation Certificates will be issued only for the purpose of self-progress review by the participant and not for presenting anywhere else as merit card.
16. Participants will follow all rules, regulations and instructions given by the Guide & Lodging service and its leader during the Tour.
17. At any stage, if you feel unwell, inform the Group Leader or Tour Leader immediately.
18. A trek is by nature an adve
nturous activity. Every participant will sign a ‘Risk Form’. This form states that the participant participates in the Tour at his/her own risk. Ensuring that the participants sign such a document is the responsibility of the Tour Organisers, and not that of the Guide & Lodging service providers.
19. The Guide & Lodging service reserves the right to add, modify, or delete any rule/regulation at any time, without notice to the participant and he/she will be liable to follow the same during Tour.
Thanks for visiting our page, we are looking forward to see you at the Prabalgad and Kalavantin Durg Tour.
Please contact the following members if you require any further details :-
Mr.Nilesh Bhutambara Mob:-08056186321 Dial with “zero” (Inquiry, For All Informaton )
Mr.Sandip Bhasma- Mob:-9028570190 ( Guide Service )
Mr.Namdew Bhutambara-Mob:-9209461474 ( Hotel Service )
Mr.Balu Bhutabmbara- Mob:-8879473282 (Hotel Service)
Mail-ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail-ID : email@example.com
Website : http://prabalgad.jigsy.com/
Blog : http://prabalgad.blogspot.com/ ( Blog In Marathi language)
ANY HELP FOR :-Food , Stayroom Service, Guide
Nilesh Bhutambara- Contact No.08056186321
Email Id – firstname.lastname@example.org
Panvel To Thakurwadi Village
Panvel ——- Thakuwadi
05.00 AM —- 05.45 AM
06.15 AM —- 07.00 AM
09.30 AM —- 10.45 AM
10.15 AM —- 11.00 AM
11.30 AM —- 12.15 PM
03.30 PM —- 04.45 PM
05.00 PM —- 05.45 PM
07.00 PM —- 07.45 PM