This Monsoon, Make love with a waterfall.
The monsoon brings out the best of the Sahyadris. A carpet of green covers the mountains and the occasional showers along with the fog and mist add to its mesmerizing beauty. The rains give a fresh breath of life to a lot of waterfalls both big and small, which majestically cascade over these very mountains.
While the early morning expressway drive from Pune to Bhivpuri waterfalls past misty mountains and music on board is such a beautiful affair, Rappelling down the waterfall is an experience of a lifetime! The sound of the cascading water and mist & spray that accompanies, make the descend a thrilling experience. It is no lesser experience than to make love with a waterfall!
Later, indulge in Waterfall Jacuzzi and relax in a pond with a mini cascading waterfall; which is a therapeutic experience.
Join us on this 100% safe, one day trip with mind blowing Adrenaline Rush.
Sunday, 21st July 2013.
06:00AM sharp at F.C. main gate.
We will reach back at F.C. by 06:00PM
Cost : Rs.1100/- per person all incl.
Call or text 9923770077 to book.
Pune to Pune traveling by private Non-AC bus. All tolls and taxes.
Veg. breakfast and lunch. Afternoon Tea/Coffee.
Cost of Rappelling, Rappelling gear, Expertise.
Any expenses of personal nature.
Cost of extra food/beverages/mineral water.
Any other costs which are not mentioned in ‘Includes’ section.
Each participant will get an opportunity to perform the activity only once. If anyone is interested to repeat, then the same would be only allowed after all participants are done & at an additional cost.
> Please wear appropriate footwear & clothes. Sandals/Chappals to be avoided, wear shoes/floaters. Also avoid wearing Jeans as they become heavy when wet & can also cause skin rashes, wear Track Pants, Shorts, etc.
> Lunch will be provided at the top of the waterfall & would be a simple affair comprising of Roti, Sabji, Papad, Salad & Pickle. (The magic of the rains, coupled with the thrill of the rappel combined with the local flavor adds spice to the food)
> There is no shelter on top of the waterfall, so please carry an umbrella if you do not like standing/sitting in the rain.
> There are no toilet facilities except those on the expressway malls where we may stop only if required.
> A local villager’s home would be available for changing clothes on getting back down.
> Following the instructions & the advice of the instructor during the Rappel would be in the participant’s best interest!
Here is a list of all the things that need to be carried for the trek:
1. A haversack to put in all the things to be carried. Please do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
2. At least 1 set of spare clothes with a towel and napkin.
3. Soap and other accompaniments.
4. Camera (Optional)
5. At least 1 liter of water.
6. Personal Medicines required if any.
7. Some ready to eat snack food. Chocolates and dry fruits are welcome.
7. Identity Proof.
Few rules :
1. Alcohol will strictly not be permitted on the trek.
2. Smoking will only be permitted after consultation with the leader and the person will have to move away from the group to smoke.
3. The leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members.
4. Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
5. Please do not wear any jewelry or gold chains/rings.
6. All our trips are ‘Leave no trace’ trips. So do not litter.