Come enjoy the Thrill this monsoon with Waterfall Rappelling @ 2 different locations close to Pune & Mumbai.
Batch 1: Saturday 6th July 2013 (@Temghar- 150 Ft)
Batch 2: Saturday 13th July 2013 (@ Bhaje Caves )
Batch 3: Sunday 14th July 2013 (@Temghar- 150 Ft)
Batch 4: Saturday 27th July 2013 (@ Bhaje Caves )
Batch 6: Sunday 28th July 2013 (@Temghar- 150 Ft)
Batch 7: Saturday 3th August 2013 (@ Bhaje Caves )
Duration: 1 day
Contribution: Pune – Pune
Temghar -150Ft Massive Waterfall
Rs 550/- (Transport + Breakfast + Tea+ Equipment + Activity + Experts).
Rs 400/- (Only Rappelling) –
Bhaje Caves Waterfall Rappelling
Rs 400/- Per Person.
(Include – Transport + Breakfast + Tea + Equipment + Activity + Experts).
For Mumbai : – Kindly get in touch with our Mumbai coordinator.
Includes: Transport, Morning Breakfast & Tea, All Safety Equipment and Rappelling activity charges, First Aid (if needed) and Experts.
Excludes: Lunch and anything that is not mentioned in Includes.
Rappelling is an exciting & thrilling technique used in mountaineering to descend steep slopes and mountain cliffs. This activity is conducted by Backpack Outdoors at various locations, which gives its participants an opportunity to experience the adventure and thrill. For this high quality ropes and adventure sports devices such as carabineers, descenders, ATC etc. are used to ensure personal safety.
Waterfall Rappelling is rappelling through a waterfall or along side of a waterfall, depending on the force of the waterfall.
Things to carry:
1. Packed Lunch.
2. A ‘Backpack’ or a haversack (please avoid zola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek with them)
3. Shoes are must – Good quality Trekking /Sports.
4. Minimum 3 litres of water.
5. Personal medication (If required). Basic First Aid will be available.
6. Cap & Rain cover
7. Extra pair of clothes to change
8. Camera (Optional)
9. Torch with extra batteries (Just in case)
10. Emergency Food like biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates etc.
** Double pack your valuables in plastic bags to avoid getting wet.
• Please pay the respective fees to Backpack Outdoors either by online transfer or by cash payment at Backpack’s Office.
• After payment of fees a small registration form to be filled available on the backpack’s website http://
Each participant to fill a separate form. One person can fill forms for many participants provided correct details are available.
The form mentions the following for each participant name, DOB, gender, address, transaction number and telephone numbers, email IDs and Blood group etc
• Payment can be done directly through bank transfers to our account
Bank of India
Current A/c No. – 052320110000298
IFSC code – BKID0000523
Kothrud (Gujrat colony) Branch.
• Payment can also be done in cash or by cheque in the name of “BACKPACK OUTDOORS” at our office.
***Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees.
Thanks and Regards,
Team BACKPACK OUTDOORS