Dear OffBeaters ,
We invite you to a trek to 6th of July 2014, starting on 5th night. on
Hey Beaters “Introducing one more Offbeat Trek for you”
surrounded by dense jungle, and situated amid beautiful varandha ghat these two forts are one of the offbeat destinations.
Amazing Sahyadri : Witness the breath taking view of the gigantic waterfalls in varandha Ghat.
Jaslodhgad offers eagle eye view of around 10-12 forts like rajgad, torna, raireshwar, kangori, kavlya fort ect.
Kalvya Killa : stands guarding Varandha ghat, offers view of Shivtharghal.
Grade : Easy
Type :mountains trek
Height : 3000 ft above msl approx
Grade : Easy
Region : Varandha Ghat
The itinerary for the trail is as given below:
Meeting point : Dadar Swaminarayan Temple sharp at 10.30pm
Reach Base Village
Explore Kavlya Killa
Time at Varndha ghat
06.00 pm : Departure to Mumbai
10.00 pm : Reaching Mumbai tentatively
Contribution for the trip is Rs 1200/- per head which includes
Transportation from Dadar to Dadar
1 Breakfasts + Packed snacks + 1 Evening refreshments
kindly transfer Rs 1200/- per head in the following A/c
Bank : Union Bank o India
Account No : 369102010801696
Branch: Juhu Tara Mumbai
In the Name of Ms Priti P Patel
A/c Type : Saving a/c
IFSC Code: UBIN0536911
Bank : BANK OF MAHARASHTRA
Account No 60001946765
Branch: Camp, Pune
In the Name of Zeenat Sikilkar
IFSC Code: MAHB0000076
Note: Registrations through phone calls only.
After transaction please email us transaction id along with participantsdetails (name, email and mobile number) at email@example.com
Check list :
Please wear full covering cloths and shoes it provides better protection from insects and scratches.
Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet.
Double pack your valuables in plastic bags.
Water 2 liters (must)
Change of cloths
Ready to eat snacks
Please go through Rules and Regulation before
pics : https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1705353356615.94406.1321443894&type=1&l=93cab902e1
Registration or queries:
Zeenat : 9860636757
Priti : 9987990300
Rajas : 9664782503
Rules and regulations.
Do understand that we do not arrange picnics. It follows that if one seeks luxury andabsolute comfort then we can hardly help them. 😉
Offbeat sahyadri believe in being one with nature and that is possible only when we shed all city slicker attitudes. Of course by that we do not suggest that one should be ready for any kind of nonsense.
Utmost care is taken to ensure safety of the group and care is taken that no one is inconvenienced because of factors within our control.
We do expect our offbeater friends to understand group dynamics and leave athome their individuality. They should be prepared to share and care. That makes and all the physical and mental exhaustion forgettable and the trek itself becomes unforgettable! Trust us on this.
Now some basic codes.
1) Absofreakinglutely no littering! Carry your own trash. If you are found littering then we will request you to pick it up. Friends, it is really not nice to throwgarbage around and it only reflects upon us. Will we do this to our own houses? J.
REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE!
2) Do not disturb the flora and fauna. No making pretty bouquets of grabbed flowers and blooms. No feeding and intimidating birds and other animals. Think how you would feel if someone barges into your house and threatens you. The jungle is THEIR home. So, Capital N O= NO!
3) Remember, the mountain has a mind of his own. Beware and do not make the mistake of taking him for granted. It sounds weird but it’s true.
With fellow trekkers.
1) It is fun to interact and get to know people from different walks of life. Feel free to take the opportunity to expand your social circles.
2) Share water and food. Nothing else is a better ice breaker than being offered water or a bite of your sandwich!
3) Care for your fellow trekkers. It is not nice to be self centered and unamicable.
For your own safety
1) The organizers and you yourself are equally responsible for your safety. We cannot take the blame for injuries or inconveniences arising out of actions outside the organizers instructions and acts of nature.
2) Simply put, stay with the group. Do not rush far too ahead or lag too behind. We understand that everyone has a different stamina and we try to keep the group bou
3) Do not wander off from the main trail. Whenever there is no established trail, strictly stay with the group. Be within the sight of the person ahead of you and the one behind you. It helps.
4) One must understand that the group leader is responsible for the entire group and may have to take some tough decisions at times. If one expects a memorable experience with us then we expect full cooperation and discipline. To sum up, the leader’s decision will be final and binding on all offbeaters.
5) Finally, the non arguable part. Smoking and other forms of tobacco use and alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited.
Team OffBeat Sahyadri