The Kundalika River is located in the Sahyadri ranges below the Bhira & Mulshi Dams around 100 km from Pune and 150 km from Mumbai.
Join The Western Routes are we go White Water Rafting in the Kundalika River on 12th & 13th July 2014 (2 separate batches)
Note: Non-swimmers can raft. Life jackets are provided which keep you floating and safe. We have a quality setup rafting with internationally certified river experts & kayakers.
Batch 1 – 12 July 2014
Batch 2 – 13 July 2014
5:00 AM – Assemble at Garware College Main Gate on Karve Road
5:30 AM – Depart for Kundalika. Breakfast en-route
8:30 AM – Report at the rafting start point
8:30 AM to 11:30 AM – White Water Rafting at Kundalika
12:30 PM – Change, get fresh and Lunch
2:00 PM – Depart for Pune. Sightseeing at Kundalika en-route.
7:00 PM – Arrive in Pune
INR 2300 per person
– All travel in a private bus
– All Meals (Veg & Non-Veg)
– Rafting Charges (With equipment)
Cost does not include
– Personal costs (mineral water, cold drinks etc.)
– Things not mentioned in the includes list
Distance: 11 km on the water
Rapids: 10 ranging from Grade 2 to Grade 3
Duration: Approx. 2 hrs (depends on the flow of water)
No pregnant ladies.
No heart patients and & asthma patients.
Minimum age for Rafting is 12 years
Non-swimmers can raft. Life jackets are provided which keep you floating and safe
Things to carry
– T-Shirts and Shorts/Track-pants for rafting are recommended. Please DO NOT wear Salwar-kameez, or sarees.
– Sport shoes or floaters as foot wear. No loose foot wear like Chappals, flip-flops, sandals etc.
– A set of dry clothes and a towel.
– Spectacles should be supported by a strap.
– Personal medicines. We will have a basic first-aid and medical kit.
– Do not carry jewelry, cash, wrist-watch and camera while rafting.
For Booking Contact –
Jayesh – 9011040773
Shruti – 9028324589