Club started with 2 bikes and 3 members has reached to 120 members now.
On this occasion, all members are going to celebrate the birthday of club in scenic and beautiful Bhandardara on Sunday 14th September.
It will be a one day event + ride and all members are requested to join it.
Helmet and Shoes are compulsory.
Phone 9923316774, 9823355700
NYJC has successfully completed the 2nd World Jawa Day Event held on 13th July 2014. All the founder, core and regular members took a great effort to make the event a grand success. As club is getting bigger and mature, so would again like to inform all the members that your membership for previous year has been discontinued and new membership process has been started with new rules and regulations with effect from 1st August. The process is to bring the club members in line and to create set of rules which will be helpful for all. Last date of form filling and submission is 30th September 2014. Please go through below points to know the process :
1) Approach to your nearest NYJC team admins with your valid and updated vehicle documents which must include: 1) Driving license 2) Live RC Book 3) Road Tax Paid receipt 4) Green Tax Paid receipt 4) Valid Insurance 5) PUC
2) After showing the original / Xerox of documents please fill the forms available with team admins.
3) Rs. 1000 as a Basic club membership fees and Rs. 300 as an annual administrative fees in cash to be paid to become the member. Please note that your annual fees is only for one year. For next year, you need to pay only administrative fees.
4) Please speak with Mr.Sanket Shelar (Nasik): 8888247333, Mr. Krishna Bhor (Nasik Road) 7757032550, Mr. Mahendra Dewang (CIDCO): 9657679007 and Mr. Nikhilesh Chordiya (Ghoti): 8888882902 for more details.
5) All rules are applicable, so kindly read the membership form before signing.